Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Sun 23-Oct-16 06:38:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Up early its dark and windy this morning here in Brackley but at the moment its dry.
Mick

NanKate Sun 23-Oct-16 06:47:40

Good morning Mick and All.

Got up at 4.40 am to see the family off on holiday to Ibiza. The two GSs 5 and 3 were so excited getting up in the middle of the night and looking up at the stars.

DH now happily snoring away but I haven't managed to get back to sleep.

We intend having a lovely walk along the seafront in Brighton today, but I suspect it will be a bit nippy.

Happy days folks.

kittylester Sun 23-Oct-16 08:03:48

Morning Mick, Kate, everyone.

Despite the BBC insisting otherwise, we have light rain in North Leicestershire. I really must plant those bulbs as I keep threatening! thlblush

Enjoy your days everyone.

Greyduster Sun 23-Oct-16 08:23:24

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. We have had rain overnight, but I think we will have sun in South Yorkshire this morning. DS has invited himself to lunch today, so I have made a curry. I am really looking forward to seeing him - when he comes down to go to footie with DH I don't get a lot of time to talk to him properly. Have a good day, whatever you have planned.

ninathenana Sun 23-Oct-16 08:24:26

Morning all.
Seems several of us are having a lie in smile there's usually more posts at this time.
Looks like another pleasant autumn day in N Kent. You've reminded me kitty H has some bulbs yo plant, I best get cracking the whip !

PRINTMISS Sun 23-Oct-16 08:27:31

Good morning to you all - Brighton NanKate a favourite place for my daughter and son in law to visit - for his sins our son-in-law is an avid Brighton & Hove supporter. At one time - when I had 'arrived' in this word (had more money then I needed) I said I would love a penthouse flat overlooking the sea there, not so sure now, the area has changed a lot. Enjoy your walk along the front. The family visiting to day, so a busy day to look forward to. Enjoy your days.

cornergran Sun 23-Oct-16 08:31:25

Morning All. Grey and chilly in our corner of Somerset. Had hoped to, finally, finish some home-things today but other priorities have appeared, so adding to the to do lists. Never mind. Onwards! Hope Sunday is kind to you.

Pittcity Sun 23-Oct-16 08:39:21

Good morning from a bright Colchester. Looks a bit chilly out. Got to go out to get wherewithal to make a Sunday Roast. Unplanned family visit yesterday meant I didn't have a chance to shop.

Nelliemoser Sun 23-Oct-16 08:54:27

Good Morning All. Cloudy here in Cheshire.

hildajenniJ Sun 23-Oct-16 09:01:07

Good morning everyone.
We got home at midnight from our day in Blackpool. I was quite disappointed by the Illuminations, not a patch on previous years as I remember. If I have my way, I won't be going back again.
Today son is coming for lunch as usual on a Sunday. I've got pork chops, but I'd rather have greyduster's curry. ?

whitewave Sun 23-Oct-16 09:12:00

Morning everyone.

Another glorious autumn day. What a lovely few months it has been.

Busy emptying the kitchen for new one to be installed next week. After that bill will be on bread and water!!

Throwing masses away like out of date spices and dried fruits etc. What a lot of waste.

Shall spend next week in the garden out of the workmens way. No hardship!!!

Enjoy your day everyone

annsixty Sun 23-Oct-16 09:24:56

Good morning all.
Lovely blue sky and sunny in Stockport.
I used to love Blackpool illuminations Hilda and thought about going for many years, but after your post wont worry that I can't go any more.
Need to change the light bulbs I bought yesterday as one is faulty, did these irritations always happen?

thatbags Sun 23-Oct-16 10:49:47

Ey up, chucks! Purple light this morning up the hill.