Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Tue 17-Jan-17 06:48:04

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but its cold and dry here in Brackley this morning, hope its a pleasant day.
Mick

kittylester Tue 17-Jan-17 07:01:32

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's still dark but fairly quiet in North Leicestershire.

I'm going out for lunch again today blush Christmas and flu have disrupted our usual rhythm. I feel quite decadent! Actually, I'm glad to be out as dh is reorganising his study!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

NfkDumpling Tue 17-Jan-17 07:03:06

Morning Mick, morning All

Dark, cold and clear here in Norfolk with a sunny day forecast.

We need to get out fairly early this morning to take the caravan in for it's annual service. It seems daft to have to service a caravan but they're so much more complicated nowadays rather than just the tin box we had when the children were small.

Then I have the joyous task of finishing sorting the compost heap and putting the good stuff on the garden beds.

ninathenana Tue 17-Jan-17 07:03:28

Morning Mick and everyone.
It's still pitch black outside but it's dry. Tescos this morning is about as exciting as it gets for me.

ninathenana Tue 17-Jan-17 07:05:25

There was nobodyelse here when I started typing smile
Morning kitty Nfk and anyone else I've missed

Nana3 Tue 17-Jan-17 07:08:35

Good morning Mick and everyone. Mild in Lancashire but very grey yesterday and the same forecast for today.
A visit to mum then a quiet day for me. Hope you all have a good day.

annsixty Tue 17-Jan-17 08:07:16

Good morning all.
Dark but milder here in Stockport.
Yesterday was depressing in everyway. I really would have welcomed some paint to watch drying!!

harrigran Tue 17-Jan-17 08:08:41

Good morning, mild and damp here. Supermarket shop today I think, such an exciting life.

hildajenniJ Tue 17-Jan-17 08:12:46

Good morning everyone.
It's still quite dark here in the Tyne Valley. It's damp and drizzly but quite mild, car says 7°c. Today I must wash the dog's bed. She is 17 and somewhat incontinent at night. Other than that, I'm just going to relax, maybe order some wool. Dgd has requested two new crocheted tops.

ffinnochio Tue 17-Jan-17 08:16:15

Good morning to all from France. -❄️❄️❄️ With a clear sky and a very chilly NE wind. It's going to be a cold walk this morning. Porridge for breakfast and a candle lit to cheer the day.

Pittcity Tue 17-Jan-17 08:36:20

Good morning from chilly Colchester. Just above freezing and not going to get much warmer today.
Bits and bobs to do, including a walk into town.

PRINTMISS Tue 17-Jan-17 08:41:19

Good morning to you all, we have a red sky and a fine day promised. We must take the car to get the wheel with the punctured tyre repaired, and then a little shopping perhaps. If it remains fine, I might be able to do some tidying up in the garden, but bending is still a bit of a problem, must try harder.

cornergran Tue 17-Jan-17 08:43:55

Morning All. Grey again in our corner of Somerset. Please could someone send some sunshine? I'm convinced I need sun to stop coughing! Catch up day today, laundry and then loads of paperwork then school pickup to liven the day. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

Greyduster Tue 17-Jan-17 08:55:40

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Grey and damp in South Yorkshire this morning. Another late one for me again - I was awake at some ridiculous hour. Laundry this morning and second school run this afternoon. We are supposed to be eating out this evening, but DH is still not eating much so there's not a lot of point. Have a good day folks.

Rinouchka Tue 17-Jan-17 08:56:27

Good morning everyone. Weak sunshine filtering into our garden just now and it looks clear but forecast is drizzle.
Beautiful dream of 3 blue tits perching on a bare tree. Very plump and vivid. Wonder what my big sister, the dream interpreter, would make of that!

Dgs2 second birthday today. Lovely little boy.

Nana3 Tue 17-Jan-17 09:14:03

Wishing your DGS a Happy Birthday Rinouchka ?

rosesarered Tue 17-Jan-17 09:26:43

Morning everyone,very grey here and damp but mild ( which is something) I suppose.
Gardening yesterday ( in the one hour it stopped raining) DH was bitten by some flying insect, in January! Mind you, they do seem very partial to him, as I hardly ever get bitten, even in Summer.He thinks anything with tiny wings has it in for him.grin
Heard two mouse traps go off during the night ( in the loft) so I will check that soon ( ugh) has to be done though, they have already cost us a fortune chewing through electrical wiring.

Retrolady Tue 17-Jan-17 15:36:55

Bit late to say good morning ... I happened upon this thread while browsing. Just spent the morning getting filthy. No not that kind! Been in the garden, moving stuff, building a wall (building is a bit of an exaggeration, stacking old bricks to keep a flower bed from overflowing onto the path is more like it), got muddy gloves, muddy boots, muddy paths, muddy jeans and mud-streaked face, but flippin' heck it feels good to get outside in the fresh air. Hate being indoors. Roll on springtime; had enough of this dullness. See you all tomorrow. x