Gransnet forums

Chat

Gloves in sizes

(29 Posts)
silversurf Thu 19-Jan-17 18:08:03

I had a lovely pair of jersey type thermal gloves bought years ago from M and S. Now I've lost one and can't seem to find any similar ones in sizes. 'Small' is too big (I'm a six and a half), I've bought several pairs to try and get some to fit. Don't want leather.
Any ideas of on line shops that sell them in sizes.

Elegran Sat 28-Jan-17 14:17:30

The watchword is "adventure before dementia" Jane!
I have just bought boots in Tiso's - had to get them two sizes too big to accommodate my EEEE feet, but they seem very comfortable. I think I now have everything I need.

jollyg Fri 03-Feb-17 16:42:26

A monopod is an excellent choice! Have a great time. Look forward to hearing about it on your return.

I have fond memories of seeing the'Northern dancers' from my home in Lochaber!

Elegran Fri 03-Feb-17 17:48:52

jollyg The relevant camera exposure at F2.8 is at least 5 seconds, possibly 10 or even 15, so I shall have to practice not breathing while the shutter is open. I shall have to use the burst setting, as the video settings are automatic and I don't think they will include that combination. I wonder how long I can last without breath? Then when I get home I'll have to do some cheating to turn the sequence of burst stills into a video. Heaven knows what a "video" shot at those speeds will be like!