Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Fri 20-Jan-17 06:38:41

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looks like a low lying fog base , but the moon can be seen above me , looks cold out though here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

kittylester Fri 20-Jan-17 06:56:15

Morning Mick, morning all from North Leicestershire!

I think it is foggy this morning. Yesterday it was drizzly all day. We both really enjoyed La La Land yesterday and the public meeting at the CCG was very encouraging. If they manage to achieve their aims, there is hope for us as we age!

Today's excitement is another trip to Ikea to look at furniture/shelving/storage for DH'S study - again!!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

ninathenana Fri 20-Jan-17 07:05:45

Morning Mick, kitty and everyone.

Still dark but I know it's chilly and dry in N Kent. I've been up since 5.30 am. I might just go back to bed zzzzzzz

NfkDumpling Fri 20-Jan-17 07:10:14

Morning All

I just peered out through the curtains to an early apricot sunrise and a clear sky. The garden looks all sparkly too - and cold looking. Shut the curtains again.

Art class this morning and then back to sorting through the old filing cabinet and trying to make it fit the new desk. Quite a bit of shredding accumulated so far!

cornergran Fri 20-Jan-17 07:42:16

Morning All. Very frosty in our corner of Somerset. Need to be off along the M5 soon, misty when we came back last night so hoping for a clear day. We seem to be in constant motion, not boring that's for sure. Hope Friday is kind to everyone.

ffinnochio Fri 20-Jan-17 07:54:08

Good morning to all from France . -❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️.7. Deeply cold and v. dry

Snap ninathe I've also been up since 5.30. Logs and fire tending today as Mr.F is away, and am already looking forward to an afternoon tramp around our lanes this afternoon, if the sun wakes up.

Hope you had a good Birthday Rinouska

Pittcity Fri 20-Jan-17 07:54:23

Good morning from frosty Colchester. Another dry clear morning that should become a sunny crisp day.
Laundry this morning and a walk this afternoon.

ffinnochio Fri 20-Jan-17 07:55:44

Oops Rinouchka!

Greyduster Fri 20-Jan-17 08:03:32

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A cold grey start again in South Yorkshire. I finally feel well enough to go and get my hair cut this morning. Yippee! Then I have to take some books back to the library. But first, another cup of coffee and a ginger biscuit.... Have a good day, folks.

harrigran Fri 20-Jan-17 08:29:39

Good morning, 4 degrees here but calm and dry. Dustbin men just made their noisy way up and down the street, next will be the bin washers.
GD1 is sitting High school entrance exam today.

Rinouchka Fri 20-Jan-17 08:38:44

Good morning everyone. Cold but beautiful, sunny winter's day here. Thank you, ffinochio, yesterday was lovely.
Here are two thoughts discovered on our fabulous walk( 28,000 steps achieved as well!)

Less energetic day today. DD1 going home. Will watch DD2 report the inauguration from Washington DC( on French news channel).

Happy Friday!

Rinouchka Fri 20-Jan-17 08:39:20

And this one:

Nelliemoser Fri 20-Jan-17 08:42:24

Good Morning all. Good Morning Sun. sunshine

Mildred Fri 20-Jan-17 08:54:48

Good morning, beautiful sunrise in Liverpool, hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

PRINTMISS Fri 20-Jan-17 09:02:37

Good morning to you all, bright and cold here again, don't really mind this weather, better than the dull wet stuff we had last week. We were going out to lunch with friends today, but my blood pressure has gone up, I was taken of tablets after my hip operation, and have been keeping an eye on my own pressure, so I have phoned the doctor, because I do not feel well, and as luck would have it the appointment is for lunch time. Never mind I can always have lunch another time. Take care everyone and enjoy your days.

Nana3 Fri 20-Jan-17 11:04:34

Good morning. I'm so late as my iPad kept shutting down. This morning I have made some marmalade and the sun is shining at last.
Thank you for kind words yesterday, I found Mum a little better.
Have a good day everyone.