Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Wed 25-Jan-17 06:53:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Its thick fog outside and its freezing as well, plenty of ice about here in Brackley this morning, slippy.
Mick

kittylester Wed 25-Jan-17 07:03:21

Morning Mick, morning all!

Foggy and frosty round here too! I have to drive to the other side of Leicester first thing and then to Derby this afternoon and in DH'S car shock which I don't drive often enough to feel comfortable in. Mine is full of a cabin bed! confused

Happy days everyone! sunshine

Nana3 Wed 25-Jan-17 07:14:34

Good morning. No frost in Lancashire this morning and sunshine to come.
DGD age 3 coming this morning, a busy day ahead. Might take her to visit her great grandma.
Hope everyone has a good day.

NfkDumpling Wed 25-Jan-17 07:20:08

Morning Mick, morning All

The fog isn't as thick here in Norfolk as it was yesterday. I hope it gets out as sunny as it did yesterday as I have hopes of getting out for a walk/dodder today. And we have to go over to the sailing club to see if we can swop our mooring for one where I can get on/off the boat more easily. Leaping aboard is no longer an option! This getting old lark really is a pain.

Pittcity Wed 25-Jan-17 07:40:35

Good morning from foggy Colchester. You've sent it down here nfk, we had none yesterday!
Wednesday coffee morning means a cold, damp walk into town. I am determined to exercise every day whatever the weather.

harrigran Wed 25-Jan-17 07:49:20

Good morning, 4 degrees and no frost today. Funeral of DH's aunt this afternoon but there is GP appointment just before so we will be tight for time.

Rinouchka Wed 25-Jan-17 07:59:22

Good morning from frosty but clear SW London. Delighted to have had 7 1/2 deep sleep so am feeling refreshed.
Wonderful, clear , sunny day yesterday for a fantastic Blue Guide 6-hour walk with evening seeing Amadeus. Superb play and acting....and we were in front row of stalls for £15 each! Rarely disappointed at The National.

Today more mundane......and the dentist this afternoon!

Enjoy your day !

Nelliemoser Wed 25-Jan-17 08:23:42

Good Morning all from Cheshire. Clear skies at the moment. No frost.

Greyduster Wed 25-Jan-17 08:27:57

Good morning Michael and all GNs. It is foggy and cold in South Yorkshire; not what the forecast said it would do! We are going out into the Peak District today for lunch and a walk with DD. I hope this fog will lift or it will make for very unpleasant walking! Have a good day, folks.

PRINTMISS Wed 25-Jan-17 08:59:01

Good morning to you all, the sun is breaking through the fog, thank goodness, Monday was awful, yesterday a lovely day, so perhaps today will turn out fine too. Still very cold of course, but then it is still January! We do not do a lot these days, stay in, enjoy our food and a bonus this week, bowls is on t.v. every afternoon. That keeps the other half happy. Enjoy your days.

whitewave Wed 25-Jan-17 09:14:33

Morning everyone

Foggy but milder. Lunch today with a friend. One couldn't make it as she has terminal cancer and is not so well which is worrying, but everything crossed she'll bounce up again.

Have a good day folks

rosesarered Wed 25-Jan-17 11:01:55

Good morning ( a bit late) all, foggy here too but clearing.Some shopping with a friend for a MOB outfit for her after lunch ......how honest shall I be?grin