Gransnet forums

Chat

The easiest facelift ever !!

(32 Posts)
NanaandGrampy Fri 20-Apr-18 09:01:32

I have discovered 'filters' !!

No not a posh face cream or surgery for my wrinkles - and it knocks botox into a cocked hat !!!

Its the ability to use software on my phone or on my iPad to knock years off my photos!

I love it - its not like any of my family are unaware of how I look but oh the delight I had yesterday erasing crows feet, removing blemishes and generally giving myself a 'glow' !!

I look like Ive been on a great holiday without even leaving home !!

Anyone else tried it?

maddyone Sat 21-Apr-18 11:15:03

gringringringringrin

Synonymous Sat 21-Apr-18 11:25:32

grin priceless!

We only laugh because it is all so true! hmm

Jane10 Sat 21-Apr-18 13:19:21

You can transform your look too - simply try a burka! They're so slimming. Wearing a burka and no glasses I look like Miss World!

Rosina Sat 21-Apr-18 14:06:39

I wondered for quite a while why my skin looked pretty good and generally the face was reasonable first thing in the morning, only to deteriorate badly after I had washed or cleansed my skin. It was only when I realised that I put my lenses in after cleansing..... oh dear. (I'm not really awake until I've had lots of tea. )

Nanna58 Sat 21-Apr-18 15:15:55

Read somewhere that egg white tightens up skin. Put it round my eyes and spent the whole day fending off the cat who kept trying to lick me! Now never look in a ‘big’mirror, put makeup on with a small compact mirror - I definitely look better on sections ?

M0nica Sat 21-Apr-18 19:59:07

she may easily pass for 43 in the dusk with a light behind her

From the judges song, in Trial by Jury, Gilbert and Sullivan.