Gransnet forums

Chat

Is Harry happy?

(230 Posts)
fluttERBY123 Tue 10-Jul-18 17:13:45

He has not been his usual smiley self in the news clips I've have seen over the last week or two, especially today on the balcony. Has anyone else thought the same?

Diana54 Sun 15-Jul-18 07:10:58

Noticed Kate and Meghan at Wimbledon yesterday just 2 girls enjoying a day out dressed for the heat, definitely no sign of tension or a bump. Stunning Tennis too.

OldMeg Sun 15-Jul-18 07:41:24

Of course the Royal Family is a medieval concept most of us agree. They have no power though so that is unlike the Royals of yesteryear.

But they are a useful asset and a great tourist attraction and a boost to the economy. They employ loads of people and occasionally had events, like Royal Weddings to furriners or produce Royal babies which are a step up from worshiping at the alter of Sleb Culture.

On balance I’d rathef have them than not. Would I travel to London to wave a flag for them. Certainly not! But to co-sign them to history is a bit too much like those dreadful boors in ISIS who set about destroying ancient monuments in the Middle East.

annep Sun 15-Jul-18 07:49:44

* just two girls*........if you say so.

SueP09 Sun 15-Jul-18 08:07:15

There's been so much criticism of what Meghan has been wearing and how much it has cost. When Diana was around she was always called a style icon and nobody cared what she had paid for her clothes.