Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(28 Posts)
NanKate Wed 11-Jul-18 06:54:12

Hi folks with Mick away and Maw nowhere to be seen I am kick starting our thread.

Gagagran Wed 11-Jul-18 10:28:14

You have been missed Ariadne - hope life is good in Devon!

Ariadne Wed 11-Jul-18 10:21:06

Thank you! Thought it was about time I popped in!

GrannyGravy13 Wed 11-Jul-18 10:16:47

Good morning all, overcast here in SE Essex.

I am going to the gym this morning, for the first time in 5 weeks, still have aircast boot on so will be limited in what I can do. Just feeling better in myself in anticipation of some physical exercise.

First physiotherapy appointment next week, so hoping to be boot free before my birthday.

MawBroon Wed 11-Jul-18 09:27:11

Sorry everybody! And Good Morning!
Staying with DD so I am a bit all over the place.
As You Like It in Regents Park was magical , but a late night as I had to wait while DD did notes with director and cast.
Think I might go to the Royal Academy as I have some free time before picking up DGS from nursery.
Wishing you all a pleasant day.

Mapleleaf Wed 11-Jul-18 09:22:51

Good morning, everyone.
Cloudy, bright and slightly breezy at the moment.
Quiet day on the horizon for me, I think. Will enjoy the calm of the garden this evening whilst everyone else indoors watching footie!?

harrigran Wed 11-Jul-18 08:42:55

Good morning, overcast again this morning.
GD staying with us and may be here a while as her mum is poorly.
Hairdresser coming at ten and expecting parcel delivery so an at home day.

Anniebach Wed 11-Jul-18 08:35:08

Good morning all x

Greyduster Wed 11-Jul-18 08:31:22

Nice to see you again, Ariadne!

Ariadne Wed 11-Jul-18 08:22:47

Morning all! Overcast but warm down here in Devon.

NfkDumpling Wed 11-Jul-18 08:15:59

Morning All

Overcast and grey in Peterborough but the sun is supposed to shine by lunch time. Off to do a bit of birding this morning.

Panache Wed 11-Jul-18 08:04:55

`Morning Kate and `Morning to you all.

Rain is as rare as hen`s teeth Marydoll so you are being blessed!
At least more respectable temps here and I actually slept!!

Shopping on today`s agenda,well we have to eat although cool drinks are more in order these days!

Hope your appointment will be spot on Greyduster.......physio for you Corner.........whilst a lovely break for our Kate........have fun!!

May you all have a pleasant day doing whatever you enjoy.

gillybob Wed 11-Jul-18 08:01:44

Good Morning NanKate and everyone to follow x

Yiayia4 Wed 11-Jul-18 08:01:04

Morning all,a bit cloudy but warm here in Surrey,good luck England.Have a good day everyone.

aggie Wed 11-Jul-18 07:48:16

Morning all , we had rain in the night , but not enough to green up the grass

Gagagran Wed 11-Jul-18 07:46:00

Morning everyone!

Is Maw still watching "As you like it"? - hope all is well and she got home safely.

It's cloudy and quite cool here on the south coast but I much prefer this to the recent heat which I found enervating. Just need a good shower on the garden now - can you spare some of yours Marydoll?

Good luck with the hospital this morning Grey and hopefully not a long wait. We were there 5 hours on Monday but they had aircon so not unpleasantly hot.

Have a good day everyone! smile

Pittcity Wed 11-Jul-18 07:42:10

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester and I am happy about it. So lovely to be able to get on with things without sweat!
Ladies meeting for coffee in town this morning. Home to get the ironing out and then.... did you know that there is football on the telly tonight?

Greyduster Wed 11-Jul-18 07:24:22

Good morning, Kate. The New Forest is on my ‘to go’ list - have a wonderful time! Sunny but breezy in South Yorkshire. I have to go for an X-ray on my dodgy hip this morning, so I hope it’s not too busy at the hospital. Then nothing much to claim my attention today. Have a good one, folks.

Marydoll Wed 11-Jul-18 07:21:36

Good morning, Kate and all, it started RAINING here in Glasgow this morning , just as DH went out to play golf?. He is not a happy bunny!
I awoke with a bad headache, but that will not prevent my little foray into Glasgow to escape the constant hammering of the builders. I have to admit, they certainly are a tidy bunch.?
Kate, have a lovely holiday

ginny Wed 11-Jul-18 07:15:52

Good morning. No sun yet in N. Bucks but hopefully it will appear soon.
Yoga this morning and then some clearing up in my craft room. DD2 coming for dinner this evening, so we will have a chatty catch up away from ‘that game’
Enjoy your holiday Kate.

Brunette10 Wed 11-Jul-18 07:09:13

Good for you NanKate! all fine here in NE fife, cloudy but warm. Just hung washing out and was very still. Wednesday again, DGS day, busy busy. enjoy your day everyone.

cornergran Wed 11-Jul-18 07:06:31

Morning Kate, morning All. Bright start over our corner of Somerset, looks like a lovely day in store. Need to check arrangements for a family funeral then off for physio and some air on the beach. Admin then. Won’t be bored smile. Have a wonderful holiday kate, beautiful part of the UK.

kittylester Wed 11-Jul-18 07:02:23

Morning nina!

kittylester Wed 11-Jul-18 07:01:47

Morning Kate, morning all.

It's quite brisk this morning in north Leicestershire but I think it will be a warm day.

School run this afternoon and then a mad dash home to see the match.

Enjoy your hols Kate!

ninathenana Wed 11-Jul-18 07:00:50

Have a lovely holiday, it's a beautiful part of the country

ninathenana Wed 11-Jul-18 06:59:27

Morning Kate and everyone.

Overcast here in Kent, same as yesterday. Sun came out in the afternoon so hopefully the same today.
House to myself all day, what to do ?hmm