Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(19 Posts)
12Michael Thu 06-Sep-18 06:22:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking like another day of bright and sunny weather , with seasonal temperatures.
Usual Thursday out to my regular places.
Mick

Gagagran Thu 06-Sep-18 06:27:16

Morning Mick and everyone.

We are just about to set off for the supermarket to get fuel and some odds and ends for our week away starting Saturday. We shall not have access to the internet so will leave you all to keep the home fires burning!

I think we are promised another pleasant September day here on the south coast.

NanKate Thu 06-Sep-18 06:28:20

Morning Mick and All to follow.

Calm day with pink tinged clouds in South Bucks.

Off to have my nails done then last minute shopping before I start packing for our short holiday tomorrow. Why do I always pack twice as much as I need ?

NanKate Thu 06-Sep-18 06:29:04

Enjoy your hols too Gaga

gillybob Thu 06-Sep-18 06:30:26

Good morning Mick and all to follow .

DH and I had the day and night from hell yesterday . Heaven knows what today will bring . sad angry

Hope your Thursday is s good one. sunshine

Marydoll Thu 06-Sep-18 06:53:31

Good morning Mick , Gaga, Kate* and Gilly.
Couldn't sleep, so decided to get up and about. Grey here in Glasgow after heavy rain last night.
I have a man coming early to fit a new alarm. I was keen to get it done before we go away tomorrow. DGD is back from her holidays, so we are taking her for a few hours to give mum and dad a rest.grin
Gaga and Kate enjoy your break.
Gilly, I hope things improve today.

I'm off to unpack and re-pack as I always do!!

Have a good day all those who follow.

harrigran Thu 06-Sep-18 07:07:23

Good morning, it is cool this morning after a clear night. The forecast is for rain, might have guessed as we are going to the seaside with sister and BIL for fish and chip lunch.
gilly hope today is better for you ?

NannyJan53 Thu 06-Sep-18 07:13:38

Good Morning,

Bright and sunny here at the moment. but forecast is for rain later.

Catch up on jobs this morning then off to U3A monthly meeting this afternoon.

Hope today proves better for you and DH gillybob, and all those off on holidays and short breaks hope you have a lovely time.

ginny Thu 06-Sep-18 07:19:22

Good morning from a beautiful sunny Brixham. We have a fabulous sea view from our window. No plans for today just see how we feel.
Gillybob, hope today is a better one for you.

kittylester Thu 06-Sep-18 07:22:47

Morning all from North Leicestershire where it is quite bright but chilly!

Sainsbury's shop this morning then to collect washing from DD3! Theatre this evening.

gilly, hope things improve today!

Happy hols to everyone going away.

Nana3 Thu 06-Sep-18 07:25:12

Good morning Mick and everyone. There has been rain overnight in Lancashire. I am also packing for a week away, not sure if there will be internet. Have a good break those off on holiday.
Sorry to hear that gillybob, hope today is better flowers.

GrannyGravy13 Thu 06-Sep-18 07:25:38

Good morning all x

Enjoy your break gala

Hope things improve filly

Looking bright in SE Essex this morning. Off to hospital for early appointment with D post op, she is doing brilliantly. Then off to choose carpets this afternoon x

Pittcity Thu 06-Sep-18 07:28:16

Good morning from a brightening Colchester. It was quite damp here yesterday and today should be better.
A new Lidl is opening 2 minutes walk from us in half an hour and DH is keen to see the opening. I am still in bed.

MawBroon Thu 06-Sep-18 07:53:48

Good morning all, looking sunny in N Bucks.
After one day to myself it’s back to Granny duty today, this time in London, once I have returned poor Hattie to her “holiday home”, kennels until Saturday morning. Fortunately she has no problem with it as she is just too big for DD’s little terraced house!
Bit of a crisis for DD who has a play opening next week and SIL also up against a deadline - hence the SOS.
Gillybob sending you what strength and positive vibes I can flowers

Auntieflo Thu 06-Sep-18 08:11:23

Morning Mick, Annie to come, and all here already.
Gilly so sorry to hear about your s****y day and night, and hope today is MUCH better for you both.
Off to the local farmers market later. It will be back in our newly regenerated town centre. The only trouble being that the town planners, in their undoubted wisdom, have laid limestone paving, at vast expense, that is sooo glaring in the sun. We all need sunglasses and it will need regular cleaning. Oh well, what can you do?

Anniebach Thu 06-Sep-18 08:32:53

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

My younger granddaughter is driving down to see me today, chat, hugs and laughter.

Bridgeit Thu 06-Sep-18 08:40:16

Have a lovely time with her Annibach ?

Marydoll Thu 06-Sep-18 08:45:12

Oh Anniebach, that is great news. Enjoy. flowers

Auntieflo Thu 06-Sep-18 09:51:35

Anniebach flowers {{{hugs}}} sunshine