Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(31 Posts)
Harris27 Sat 16-Mar-19 07:27:22

Wet and snowy in ne it's not heavy but peeked out staying in bed a while longer. Out for tea with one of the girls from work hubby off to see Sunderland play too cold for me! Hope mouth feels better soon Gagarin had the same years ago best diet I was ever on couldn't eat properly!!!

ninathenana Sat 16-Mar-19 07:17:41

Morning all from a still ? Kent.
DH will be cooking breckie this morning and this afternoon we will watch the rugby.
Enjoy your days.
Speedy recovery gaga soop and anyone else

DoraMarr Sat 16-Mar-19 07:13:07

Good morning from a brightening Birmingham. Woken this morning by my eighteen month old grandson singing in his cot, so I’m having tea while he has his milk and prepares to wreak havoc on my living room. He’s here until mid-day, then we’re all going out for lunch.
Hope your mouth improves Gagarin, and Micheal, have a good rummage in the fle market.

dragonfly46 Sat 16-Mar-19 07:05:59

Good Morning from a blustery Leicestershire.
Battening down the hatches today.

Hope you feel better soon gaga it is horrible when your mouth hurts.

Gagagran Sat 16-Mar-19 07:01:05

Good Morning Mick and everyone from a dry, cloudy and very windy south coast.

DH is out with his cycling club this morning then off to Fratton Park this afternoon. I shall be pottering and recovering from my still sore mouth. It is improving but the stitches are irritating it and chewing is not easy.

Hope the day is kind to us all.

12Michael Sat 16-Mar-19 06:14:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey and cloudy with rain here in brackley this morning.
My usual Saturday hopefully there will be a flea market on in Buckingham , wet weather in the past there has seen low attendance stall wise.
Mick