Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(52 Posts)
12Michael Tue 14-May-19 06:12:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky here in Brackley this morning, my usual day of going to Buckingham and Bicester on the buses.
Mind you some housework before that.
Mick

GabriellaG54 Tue 14-May-19 14:59:07

Four gillybob shock
You must be a saint and probably need a double dose of caffeine. cafecafe grin

fairisle Tue 14-May-19 14:55:35

Happy Birthday Marydollflowerscupcakewine

Legs55 Tue 14-May-19 11:56:51

Morning all from very sunny Devon, quite windy though. I've already been out to the Library, collected my neighbour's prescription & done a bit of shopping.

Roadworks here, good timing as we're getting into the Tourist Season. Still for me only a slight inconvenience.

I'll be out in the garden pottering about for the rest of the day

GabriellaG54 Tue 14-May-19 10:26:22

Wow! That's some cake shysal ? Do we all get a slice...? ?

GabriellaG54 Tue 14-May-19 10:20:16

Hi everyone grin
It's a beautiful sunny day here in Godalming Surrey. I was up with the lark waiting for gravel to be delivered as a top up on the path through the courtyard (courtesy of landlord) and now I'm going to buy plants for the new troughs. Raked over the small bed of soil ready for the lilac tree then I'll underplant with bulbs and whatever the nursery recommend.
I hope you're having a good day Marydoll and good wishes to every one else especially those at hospital appointments today. Take care ?flowers

Urmstongran Tue 14-May-19 10:13:17

Actually BlueSapphire the Pollyanna in me was just thinking it’s a good job your water tank didn’t spring a leak as you were sailing along the Danube! Imagine coming back to such a mess!
?

EllanVannin Tue 14-May-19 10:02:12

Good morning All x
I'm enjoying this ongoing bright sunny weather, it's what we've all needed !
A lovely day for a Birthday Marydoll and many more of them, have a happy one. Enjoy those fish and chips !

Might wash some more jumpers/winter clothes as yesterdays little lot dried beautifully------well I've got to do something haven't I ?

Met and had a lovely chat with a gransnetter yesterday who'll now be on her way to her holiday destination, she's a great " girl ".

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

oldgaijin Tue 14-May-19 09:43:22

Good morning all from a brilliantly sunny Aberdeenshire.
Happy Birthday Marydoll...I hope the day brings forth cake and bubbles to go with your fish and chips.
The usual woodland romp for the mutt and chums then an eighty mile round trip this afternoon to cut the grass and tidy the garden at my late Mother's house. Must make it look respectable as I may have a nibble from a prospective buyer...fingers crossed!
Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sun.

shysal Tue 14-May-19 09:35:07

Happy birthday Marydoll Enjoy your day.

Auntieflo Tue 14-May-19 09:12:35

Morning Michael, Annie and all. It is another lovely day here, but as yet I haven’t been outside to see how chilly it may be, but the sun does show up the grubby windows.
Happy birthday Marydoll, enjoy your day.
(My birthday in 8 days time, not that I’m counting grin )
BlueSapphire, what a disaster, you sound very calm, are you? Thank heavens that the services can be speedy when needed.
Nannytopsy do go and get your eye looked at, they are so precious.
I didn’t buy anything yesterday, but had a lovely time just wandering around and talking myself out of ‘things’
Have a good day, and best wishes to Gillybob’s GD

Bellasnana Tue 14-May-19 09:11:59

Good morning. Just want to wish Marydoll a very happy birthday.

Hope everyone has a good day.☀️

crazyH Tue 14-May-19 09:10:39

Goodmorning Mike and all, from a late riser.
Happy Birthday Marydoll ???
Nannytopsy.....make sure you get your eyes sorted.
Have a lovely day all !

Anniebach Tue 14-May-19 08:58:57

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

My granddaughter’s car should be back on the road this weekend. Haven’t seen her for nearly three weeks,

Happy Birthday Marydoll x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Nannytopsy Tue 14-May-19 08:55:00

What a nightmare Bluesapphire! I hope you get sorted soon.
Happy Birthday Marydoll - enjoy!
Still in just a much trouble with my eye - do I go back to eye casualty today?

Mapleleaf Tue 14-May-19 08:43:02

Good morning, everyone.
It’s another beautiful morning here today, as Greyduster says.
I’ll being seeing my friend this afternoon, all being well, but this morning I should really attack the ironing pile (though I could be easily distracted ?).
I managed to get some plants re-potted yesterday which I’m happy about.
Happy birthday ?, Marydoll. I hope you have a lovely day.
Oh dear, BlueSapphire that was quite a catastrophe! Glad to read that things are well on the way to being sorted!
Well, I hope you are all able to enjoy this beautiful day. ?

Ginny42 Tue 14-May-19 08:42:21

Happy Birthday Marydoll. Have a lovely day and enjoy your fish and chips! flowers

Beechnut Tue 14-May-19 08:31:08

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Marydoll?

Nannyfaraway Tue 14-May-19 08:30:53

That was supposed to be a birthday cake.

Nannyfaraway Tue 14-May-19 08:29:03

Good morning all from a chilly but sunny Wales. Off to work again.
Happy Birthday Marydoll hope you have a lovely daycupcake

Pittcity Tue 14-May-19 08:28:04

Good morning from sunny Colchester. According to Carol Kirkwood we are in the coldest part of the country today....certainly don't need car A/C gillybob.

Happy Birthday Marydoll cupcake

Mythbirtthedragon Tue 14-May-19 08:25:23

Good morning from east London, bright and breezy, but if it’s like yesterday, the sun cream will be out at lunchtime. Quiet day til school pickup then tennis match this eve. Have a good day everyone and Happy birthday Marydoll

Sprout Tue 14-May-19 08:09:44

Happy birthday Marydoll

aggie Tue 14-May-19 08:08:49

Good Morning all , I was up early ( for me !) because I have to take tablets with food 8 hours apart , not sure how I will manage that !
Happy Birthday Marydoll cupcake

cornergran Tue 14-May-19 08:03:06

Morning Mick, morning All from a sunny corner of Somerset. Apparently there are some roads closed near us which could make our trip to the dentist more interesting than usual, currently trying to work out how to get there. Still, it’s nothing compared to that water leak bluesapphire. What a kerfuffle. Happy birthday marydoll, enjoy it all but gently, please. Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

Harris27 Tue 14-May-19 07:59:00

Good morning all from a sunny NE hit work today but starting later early starts not good when working with children ?We had good spray yesterday weather was kind. Happy birthday marydoll have a lovely day.xxx