Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(43 Posts)
12Michael Fri 14-Jun-19 06:14:28

Good Morning Everyone,
From a grey and wet Brackley again this morning.
Today , a quiet day shop ,bank then sit down and watch the watch the dauphine on Eurosport.
Yesterdays trip out was quite as well , with the weather I usually see many out but not many about.
Mick

oldgaijin Fri 14-Jun-19 08:49:28

Good morning from a bright and sunny Aberdeenshire...at last, there's even blue sky.
The mutt is raring to go...he hasn't seen his mates in days and needs a good chase.
Hope it stays dry enough to potter in the garden. Have a good day everyone.

Brunette10 Fri 14-Jun-19 08:56:37

Good Morning from a lovely bright and sunny Fife. Can't believe I slept over 8 a.m. this morning, I now feel half my morning is away - no matter I must have been needing it. Happy Birthday Farview have a good day. Marydoll that's a bit of a pain not being able to get out on your own for a while however docs is more important, good luck on the roads. Just away to put some washing on and then some shopping. Have a good day all.

Anniebach Fri 14-Jun-19 08:59:03

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

No heavy rain for Mid Wales today, just heavy showers !

Hope everyone has a good day x

Sprout Fri 14-Jun-19 09:28:09

Morning Mick and all bright but damp day today off to see some new ladies that get together once a month my first time today.looking forward to the banter. Have a good day everyone

MawBroonsback Fri 14-Jun-19 09:53:13

Good morning all and Happy Birthday Farview.
I had hoped it might have stopped raining today , but not yet ?
This afternoon I am doing one of the Art Trails as part of Walthamstow Open Studios, hopefully with my artist niece who is visiting from Sao Paulo and staying with her aunt in London.
Afterwards I am looking forward to seeing littlest fella Otis and his mummy for supper.
Wishing you all a pleasant day.

GabriellaG54 Fri 14-Jun-19 09:59:11

A grey day here in Godalming. Overcast and a bit blowy. Not much on. Have washed out the refuse bin and food caddy (how exciting hmm) and deadheaded the flowering pots.
I think I'll start my new John Grisham book and wash my hair later. Oh for some sunshine...even a hint would be good.
Take care and enjoy the weekend as best you can be it rain or shine, preferably the latter. flowers

Legs55 Fri 14-Jun-19 10:14:46

Good morning all from very windy Devon, dry but with a hint of rain in the air, sun is battling the clouds, think the clouds are going to win.

Lie in this morning after a rare night out, lovely food, good company & entertainment in the form of Morris Men. Another hidden gem discovered, worth a 2nd visit sometime.

Have a good day all, weekend to come, hope we all get some better weather soon.

EllanVannin Fri 14-Jun-19 10:30:09

Good Morning All x
Sssssh, no rain ! It's actually brightening up here on the Mersey coast.
A late start because D and SiL had called early before they set off for Yorkshire with friends for the weekend. It was lovely to see them after all these years ( from Oz ) though it was if they'd never been away ! We'll catch up more next week as they're here until the beginning of July.
Both look very well-----must be the Aussie life.

Got the washing on at the moment, so living in hope about the weather.
Hope everyone has a good ( rain-free ) day.

Mythbirtthedragon Fri 14-Jun-19 10:37:08

Good morning from east London. Dull here and keeps swapping between cloudy and bright. Went for my first swim in ages this morning (maybe inspired by DG's swimming lesson last night). Can't say it's the cost that puts me off as my annual card is about £7.00. Off to Earls Court shortly as DD is treating me as a late Christmas present to afternoon tea. Then back to take DG to her Dad's. Have a good day everyone, especially Farview, the birthday girl.

nonnasusie Fri 14-Jun-19 11:36:09

Belated good morning from Italy. Just been to the supermarket and wanted to stay there because it was lovely and cool. Weather forecast said hot today and it was right! 38c in the shade, I don't think I will be venturing outside until later! Have a good day everyone.

Tillybelle Fri 14-Jun-19 12:19:16

Morning Michael and all.
Possibly the weather - wet and cold - but I feel so depressed today and tearful. Hate myself like this. Can't go out as my pain levels are rather high and I have a bad headache so won't drive.
Nice to hear from friendly people here - thanks!

Tillybelle Fri 14-Jun-19 12:25:10

Farview ?Happy Birthday to You! ?☕️

annsixty Fri 14-Jun-19 12:30:42

Tillybelle flowers

Tillybelle Fri 14-Jun-19 15:20:19

annsixty. Thank you

sazz1 Fri 14-Jun-19 15:49:22

Been raining all morning here in South Glos. Have piles of washing to do as we're just back from 10 days at the caravan in Devon. Was raining there too but wish we we're back there. This house is up for sale but no offers yet then we're moving to Devon. Getting impatient now but only 4 weeks on the market.

Missiseff Fri 14-Jun-19 20:20:00

Are me and my hubby the only ones who still work?? sad

farview Fri 14-Jun-19 21:17:59

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes..had a lovely day..tired as had 2yr old hurricane Henry all day haha..
Tillybelle..huge hug.Marydoll also...and hugs to everyone else in need of one... nitegodbless and love to you all x