Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(34 Posts)
12Michael Thu 27-Jun-19 06:09:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a blue sky this morning with clouds clearing, supposed to be a warm day as well.
My usual trip out to Buckingham and Bicester , mainly for a change of scenery but I often bump into former work colleagues.
Mick

Mapleleaf Thu 27-Jun-19 09:07:32

Good morning,

It's still rather grey here, but the sun is trying to break through so fingers crossed it will succeed.

Some general chores to complete, then if it brightens up enough this afternoon, I'll be in the garden with my book.

Whatever your plans, enjoy your day. ?

Pittcity Thu 27-Jun-19 09:13:41

Good morning from sunny Colchester. A nice breeze and hovering around 20, just how I like it. A little less pollen and humidity would be appreciated but we can't have it all.
Looking after 4 year old DGS later, so I'd best get to Lidl.

vena11 Thu 27-Jun-19 09:20:37

Good morning from a lovely sunny Bristol although a bit windy hope it drops a bit later. I am having a lazy morning after my three early starts this week. It has been a busy week.
Enjoy you day everyone.

Sar53 Thu 27-Jun-19 09:28:19

Good morning everyone from a sunny Essex by the sea. I was up at 8 doing the ironing before it gets too hot. Meeting some grans at lunchtime, looking forward to it.
Also looking forward to the football this evening. Good luck to the English ladies.

Greyjoy1953 Thu 27-Jun-19 10:52:57

Morning from Colchester which is hit and sunny. Wish my day was going to be but mum came out if hospital yesterday and has had an episode during the night and I found her in the floor, so back at hospital to see what's happened. She also seeing things which is worrying. Hope you all have a better day..

Irenelily Thu 27-Jun-19 11:06:59

Waiting for new settees to be delivered. I “bit the bullet” and got rid of some shelves and useless ornaments (will reduce the dusting!) and had the lounge decorated. UOld furniture going to the British Heart Foundation and is sitting on the drive waiting for pickup, - a somewhat uncomfortable yesterday evening sitting on a dining room chair - gave up and went and read in bed. Eldest granddaughter bringing 7month great grandson later - we’ll test the new settees but he prefers the floor - with toys!
Have a good day everyone, I love reading all your “doings”!

MawBroonsback Thu 27-Jun-19 11:14:50

Good morning everybody.
It looks as if it might be a lovely day, but I am off to the Hygienist.
Ask me again when I am back when it might look a whole lot better [ grin]
Wishing you all a pleasant (er) day!

Legs55 Thu 27-Jun-19 11:34:12

Good morning all from a beautiful sunny Devon, bit windy but very hot 21C already.

Window man rang to say his van's broken downhmm so getting up at 5.30 was all in vain, coming Monday now.

I've been out & done my errands, now to spend the rest of the day in the gardensunshine