Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(34 Posts)
gillybob Thu 04-Jul-19 07:08:46

The sun is desperately trying to break through the clouds here on the NE coast.

I have a hospital appointment with my neurology consultant in the city centre this morning, even getting there stresses me out, then there’s trying to get parked.....oh dear ..... Anyway after that I’m back to “that place” again. Thank goodness it’s Thursday.

Sorry to hear your lovely cruise has come to an end BlueSapphire I have enjoyed hearing about all the interesting places you have visited. I hope you continue to have a lovely time in Lindos NannyJan , making the most of your last few days, it’s a small world isn’t it?

Have a good Thursday everyone . Hope the sun is shining wherever you are and whatever you are doing. ☀️ x

Grammaretto Thu 04-Jul-19 06:59:16

Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. Hazy sunshine here.
A funeral this morning for a local friend.
I'll pick gooseberries and blackcurrants
later.
Have a good day everyone.

BlueSapphire Thu 04-Jul-19 06:57:46

Good morning all from a very sunny ? Dover! We berthed here during the night, and I am just going to have some breakfast before making sure that all the last minute things are put in the hand luggage. We had to leave suitcases outside our doors last night to be collected.
Sadly I now have a full blown cold, but at least the sore throat has eased.
I am due to disembark at 10am, so hopefully should be home mid/late afternoon.
Have a good day everyone.

kittylester Thu 04-Jul-19 06:49:40

Morning all from a bright and sunny North Leicestershire.

Volunteering this morning and Sainsbury's for me today.

Enjoy your days everyone.

NannyJan53 Thu 04-Jul-19 06:37:44

Good morning from another gloriously sunny day in Lindos.

Met someone on the beach who lives literally 4 miles from us back in UK. Had a lovely meal out together last night. We did meet last year, but didn't keep in touch, so have already said we will meet up for coffee when we are all home! We are back on Monday.

Have a great day everyone

Beechnut Thu 04-Jul-19 06:33:58

Good Morning all.
A bright and warm start to the day.
It’s a u3a day for me today and I’m looking forward to what I intend to do there.
I expect you’re back by now BlueSapphire. I just wanted to say I’ve enjoyed your daily ‘postcards’ to gransnet and I’ve learnt a few things from your travels.

Have a lovely day whatever you do ?

Pantglas1 Thu 04-Jul-19 06:27:57

Bore da pawb......thought I’d vary it a bit this morning and do it in Welsh! Still on holiday clock but don’t mind as it’s glorious here this morning - birds are diving around the garden looking for breakfast......which reminds me! Hope you all have a good day.

mokryna Thu 04-Jul-19 06:21:32

Beautiful morning here too. First day of the school holidays and will try to catch up on housework. Balcony needs a tidy up also, the hot weather wasn't very kind to the plants even though I had moved them into the shade. Have a nice day!

12Michael Thu 04-Jul-19 06:14:15

Good Morning Everyone,
Yet again a clear blue sky and sunny start here in Brackley this morning.
My usual Thursday trip out To Bicester and Buckingham, will ensure to have bottled water with me .
Mick