Gransnet forums

Chat

Yet another Meghan thread

(35 Posts)
suziewoozie Wed 10-Jul-19 18:58:56

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how she breathes?

Glammy57 Wed 10-Jul-19 21:20:25

HildaW. ?

BlueBelle Wed 10-Jul-19 21:38:52

She breaths? blimey that s naughty of her, add that to her wrongs

sassenach512 Wed 10-Jul-19 21:39:43

I think it is just you suziewoozie why don't you come on back and tell us all what you've noticed?

suziewoozie Wed 10-Jul-19 21:48:43

Well I’ve just got home from the restaurant. There was a lot of very well mannered breathing going on - you know the middle class, slightly understated, somewhat self deprecating type of breathing. All rather British. Can one really learn how to do this if one is not born to it? I have noticed however that Prince Harry is not breathing as he used to and I am somewhat concerned as to why exactly this is and who o what has influenced this

Grannybags Wed 10-Jul-19 21:54:02

grin

crystaltipps Wed 10-Jul-19 21:58:57

The Windsors don’t breathe y’know they hold it all in. They don’t go to the toilet either, she’ll never fit in.

Callistemon Wed 10-Jul-19 22:51:58

It's all that yoga suziewoozie
Don't you remember Meghan was doing yoga on the beach at dawn Down Under.
We yoga afficionados breathe funny, even if we're British

Australians are even worse - they snore!

Lisagran Wed 10-Jul-19 23:13:29

I hope permission for this thread has been requested (forms filled in, in triplicate) and approved by M’s security team......... grin

Namsnanny Thu 11-Jul-19 04:32:26

I'll have you know when she breaths its not her chest rising and falling you see, Oh no, nothing so gauche.

Its her designer breathing apparatus

Between you and me, she has to breath a special type of rarefied air, a bit like Michael Jackson and his oxygen.
It's bespoke, costs thousands does this rare air.

Because, you see, she is surrounded by all that Royal hot air and its so......well.....its so *stuffy*!!!!

That's why she has the help of so many slebrity 'friends' like George, Amal, and Oprah.
They donate some of their breath, a bit like we donate blood.

Its very important because if she didn't get her 'slebrity' air, her 'slebrity' status would be deflated.

Like a blow up doll with a puncture.

Poooff !!! And just like that, its gone!

She couldn't even think about having children until Amal became pregnant, and then lucky for Archie, George and Amal had twins!!

On the subject of Archie, if you want to know the real reason the Queen and Prince Philip didn't attend the Christening, it was out of consideration for their great grandson.
They didn't want to congest his little lungs with all their Royal Hot Air.

I have it on the QT that Diana's sister very kindly kept a reserve supply of SlebAir under her hat in case of emergencies.
As it was Royal guffawing was kept to a minimum.

I think Doria brings the supplies over secretly.

And while were at it, the real reason Meg is always holding Harry's hand is because he is a gentleman, and carry's the SlebAir receptacle for her.
SlebAir then travels down a pipe through his sleeve into her air bags via their clasped hands.

So think on.
Some of you know all Nannies, (you know who you are!) don't know quite as much as you think you know now do you?

Mums the word.