Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(33 Posts)
BlueSapphire Mon 05-Aug-19 07:17:32

Good morning everyone from a very wet Northampton. It is supposed to clear up later.

Only one DGD today, the elder one is spending the day with a school friend. Will have to have a walk to the papershop again, as by the time I got there yesterday they had shut for the afternoon.

Nothing else planned today, except keep DGD amused; oh and ring the cattery to confirm arrangements for the cats' visit later this week.

ninathenana Mon 05-Aug-19 06:50:52

Morning everyone.

A grey but dry start in Kent. It's becoming a pattern, grey until about 10-11 am then sunny periods.
DD left home yesterday for the 4 th time smile she has boomeranged back and fro and had spent the last 12 mths here. She's not gone far but I will miss her.
Have a good day everyone.

NanKate Mon 05-Aug-19 06:47:20

And Kitty and Beechnut.

NanKate Mon 05-Aug-19 06:46:26

Morning Mick Nfk and All.

Dull sky here in South Bucks.

Keep Fit for me this morning.

Hope to hear from DS who returned from his hols in Greece in the early hours.

kittylester Mon 05-Aug-19 06:45:08

Morning all from a cloudy North Leicestershre.

Collecting dgd2 for a couple of days. We are going to see the Lion King this afternoon.

Good luck with the sock hunt nfk.

Beechnut Mon 05-Aug-19 06:44:10

Good Morning everyone.
It’s cloudy and has been raining overnight.
I was thrilled with my make at the stained glass workshop I did yesterday. Some housework and a visit to the library are my Monday activities..

I hope you all have a good day ?

NfkDumpling Mon 05-Aug-19 06:21:00

Morning Mick, morning All

Another still sunny morning here in the north of Norfolk. It would be nice to share some of the water you’re getting Mick, our gardens are awfully dry.

We’ve an appointment with the surgery this morning to decide what injections we need for our trip to Borneo next month (starting to get excited now!), then off to Go camping to look for trousers. And see if they sell leech socks! I looked on line and at £25 a pair and mixed reviews I’m not at all sure about them. Surely wellies and an elastic band will do as good a job?

12Michael Mon 05-Aug-19 06:10:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey and wet start here in Brackley this morning.
Quiet day for me need to get my battery replaced in my watch as its starting to slow down.
Mick