Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(37 Posts)
12Michael Tue 06-Aug-19 06:11:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Have woken up to what appears to be windy and some cloud but dry at the moment.
Usual day of Housework, with bus trips to Bicester via Buckingham.
Will have my usual coffees and snack at Bicester , and a browse in Sainsburys, with my extra nectar pints to get as well.
Will soon work up to get enough for a free shop so to speak, then return to Buckingham , coffee and relax.
Mick

EllanVannin Tue 06-Aug-19 09:18:02

Good Morning All x
Cloudy, breezy and a change in temperature. Not the best of summers to face a long winter with, it'll just feel like a continuation of a year of crummy weather.

Have a friend calling later so a bit of catching up is in order. Whether D will also pop in I never know as her days off are few and far between.

Not much to do in the way of cleaning as all done yesterday.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Nanny27 Tue 06-Aug-19 09:21:06

Good morning everyone. I rarely post here but it's my wedding anniversary today and we are going out for dinner this evening. I'm excited!

TwiceAsNice Tue 06-Aug-19 09:38:15

Morning everyone. Quite cloudy here in Surrey but a tiny bit of sun trying to come out. No plans today as have a cold and sore throat and feeling sorry for myself. Just had tea in bed not even dressed yet! Hope you all have a nice day

Mythbirtthedragon Tue 06-Aug-19 09:46:04

Good morning from Dymchurch; cloudy and bright at the moment and the sun is warm where I’m sitting outside. DP and GD still asleep; she doesn’t seem to have noticed the drop in temperature compared to Spain. She wants to go and build more sandcastles today but doesn’t seem too keen to go swimming in the sea as ‘it’s salty’. Emotions a bit mixed today; my DB’s dog Dylan (aka my walking dog when i’m up north) died unexpectedly yesterday so sandcastles will be fine with me. Have a good day

harrigran Tue 06-Aug-19 10:37:37

A very late good morning from a cloudy NE.
Awake between 2.30 and 6am with pain, DH has been to GP surgery to see if he could speak to Dr about my condition, they have given me an emergency appointment for 4pm.
I saw the consultant on Friday and the surgery thinks that his findings have been received so I will get to discuss it.
Have tried to sleep but a builder is working next door and a tree surgeon is mulching trees three doors up.

gillybob Tue 06-Aug-19 10:49:21

Thinking of you Harri I hope there is something your GP can do to help . x

nonnasusie Tue 06-Aug-19 10:55:06

Tried to post photos earlier but had no WiFi!

Hymnbook Tue 06-Aug-19 11:17:19

Morning everyone. Out to lunch today at the community centre down the road weather sunny dry but windy. Hope everyone has a good day.

Justme67 Tue 06-Aug-19 12:56:26

Oh dear, I have just missed the morning AGAIN. Don't usually write if I a late, but just popped in to say hello to everyone. Just come back from a coffee morning with a friend, very enjoyable, held at a local village hall, seems to be a spot for dog-owners to get together as well, all the dogs are very well behaved, and obviously much loved by their owners which is rather nice. I can only get to this particular coffee morning thanks to my friends daughter who has taken to helping me get to various activities I would not be able to without her transport. As I have said before it is good to have friends, but I try not to take advantage. Omelette and chips for lunch - really living it up.

Mapleleaf Tue 06-Aug-19 17:53:25

Nanny27, just seen your post. Hope you e gad a happy wedding anniversary, and enjoy your dinner this evening. ?

Mapleleaf Tue 06-Aug-19 17:54:23

" You've had" not " you e gad"!