Gransnet forums

Chat

Anyone else who thinks that Boris Johnson is a complete **** and needs to resign

(248 Posts)
paintingthetownred Thu 17-Oct-19 23:01:33

Sorry people I am 46 years of age and have been around in political circles.

I am a mother of a fourteen year old. I have three university degrees and have lived abroad for quite some time

I feel Boris Johnson can't orgainise his way out of a paper bag and all the people I know think the same

that is my milkman, my postman the people at the local shop the people at my local school.

I honestly am not being paid for saying this, but can we all come out and say...the guy needs to go,,,asap

FarNorth Mon 21-Oct-19 19:39:12

Is not exactly admirable to be getting on with creating a disaster.

moggie57 Mon 21-Oct-19 12:47:52

i dont really like boris ,but he is getting a move on with brexit,,to me he's a clown.......siding with trump ,this could mean trouble..

Gonegirl Mon 21-Oct-19 12:46:20

^I only come on here to read your very humorous posts Terribull
A great start to my day - thank you!^

That's a little bit sad.

Gonegirl Mon 21-Oct-19 12:45:30

all them crusty XRebellion crowd

Says it all about one particular poster on here.

hmm

paintingthetownred Mon 21-Oct-19 12:43:20

Terribull

I confess, I was taking the pxxs. Not very successfully on that occasion.

Btw. As I said, I'm not a grandma. Which doesn't mean I'm masquerading on here, just means I'm an older mum and not wanting to wait another twenty years to be 'eligible' as a grandma to post on here. I may not be around that long...

FarNorth Mon 21-Oct-19 11:28:14

That's brilliant, Hooty. grin

HootyMcOwlface Mon 21-Oct-19 10:10:16

It’s probably the wrong thread to post this on, But have you seen this about David Cameron? Absolute gold

metro.co.uk/2019/10/20/hilarious-fake-covers-placed-david-camerons-book-10950869/

GrannyGravy13 Mon 21-Oct-19 10:05:01

Terribull made me smile on a wet Monday (I meant the weather not the sheets)!!

Urmstongran Mon 21-Oct-19 09:10:16

I only come on here to read your very humorous posts Terribull
A great start to my day - thank you!
?

TerriBull Mon 21-Oct-19 08:24:24

Hi Painting You left me this cryptic "You could have fooled me" last night, which kind of got me pondering cos on Friday you posted

"Sorry not have responded to your post
I (Still) have a sex life
it takes priority
see you in a couple of days"

With that revelation in mind, I can only respond in kind (sort of rhymes don't it) with "could have fooled me!" Well it weren't a couple of days was it, cos back you was back here on Saturday and then really got into your stride Sunday, starting threads getting them withdrawn, starting new ones...........then I had this kind of dreadful Eureka moment, I mean I hope I'm not putting 2 and 2 together and making 6, sums ain't my forte........and well there's no milkman around these parts to help with numbers, that aside whilst there was a bit too much information in your revelation," I'm like busy with sex" somehow there's a subliminal message there............why else would you put that on a "Boris" thread.......... and then I rumbled it, OMG! shock that's why you were back Saturday and Sunday, cos he's like been wellbusy over the weekend !

Looking Painting, can I just say this from one grandma to another...............don't go there, he's a bounder, been around the block too many times, well to be fair so has Jezza, but at least it was the Eastern bloc and there was a reason for that he was drawing inspiration for his blueprint "for the many" many rustingoldcrapheaps nice Trabants for the workers, well a set of wheels is a set of wheels and not everyone wants a BMW do they?

Anyway back to Boris no such noble fact finding missions for him, the louche git that he is, I mean do you want him round yer gaff chucking Chateauneu du-Pape up yer walls and over yer sofa........, wine red it may well be but look what it did to Carrie, she came over all batshit crazy woman, you know like the Carrie in the Stephen King book, but worse sad According to the neighbours who had their ear to the wall, she was heard screeching like a banshee "Don't mea culpa me poshboy, look what you've done to me new DFS settee" I swear to God if Mother Teresa had ten minutes with that man she'd go from near beatification to crazed mad psycho bitch before you could say humbug shock he's left a trail of broken women in his wake and you don't want be another casualty Nah! you're probably too old even if you're the age you think you are 46, or the age your milkman knows you are 56..................oh well there's always Stanley and he doesn't mind getting down and dirty with all them crusty XRebellion crowd, yeah definitely more your cup of tea Painting.

Happy Mondays

Labaik Mon 21-Oct-19 00:39:17

Being 'intelligent' doesn't necessarily make someone a good PM. Recall someone from the Conservative Party, pre referendum, saying that the problem with the party was that so many were journalists. I do think some sort of grounding in law is needed these days and it's obvious that Johnson either doesn't know much about the laws that govern this country or, if he does he just thinks they don't apply to him.

MawB Mon 21-Oct-19 00:30:08

Add comment | Report | Private message aprilrose
You have to laugh don’t you when the words you utter apparently instantly identify you as supporting one argument or the other
Couldn't make it up!
OK Aprilrose - what are my politics?
I have written plenty so it should be easy to guess.

RetiredTravel Sun 20-Oct-19 23:04:04

Regardless to political thoughts I know many many people including myself who have found the whole Boris story very enthralling ; i definitely couldn't agree that he's an idiot indeed I think his skills to engage across the classes are unique. You just need look at his time on telly with Ian Hislop ; brilliant viewing.

MawB Sun 20-Oct-19 22:55:21

I think “asterisks” was the intended term

mcem Sun 20-Oct-19 22:53:33

PTR What is meant by "the Asterix plural in the title" ?
Don't understand!

FarNorth Sun 20-Oct-19 22:28:13

He's sent a letter he told everyone he wouldn't send, but he hasn't signed it.
How pathetically juvenile.

paintingthetownred Sun 20-Oct-19 21:07:38

Could have fooled me TerriBull,
ptg

TerriBull Sun 20-Oct-19 20:21:24

Whaddya mean?? "Asterix" as in The Gaul, he's not real you know, well he might have been, but I wasn't around, intergenerational I might be, but I aint that old confused

paintingthetownred Sun 20-Oct-19 20:00:28

Terribull,

Just shows how much intergenerational communication you are involved in doesn't it?

Re: the Asterix plural in the title.

How silly. I never conceived that as a swear word anyway.

Wonder if that was Jeremy Corbyn is a txxt (which I would never say) - tories on here wouldn't have raised an eyebrow.

At any rate. Suggested to the moderator of this site that she/he substitute the world 'criminal' for 'twxt'.

Looks like darling Boris will be done in the Scottish Court tomorrow. So sorry he won't be send down though. Might do him good. Open University course and all that... but then I know most of the tory twxts on here don't really care about 'education' anyway. …

painting

Gonegirl Sun 20-Oct-19 17:46:08

Sorry! You've already answered. Soporific.

Gonegirl Sun 20-Oct-19 17:44:55

Yeah. What's wrong with Ovaltine?

Fennel Sun 20-Oct-19 17:40:51

Never mind the 3 Degrees, Drifters etc - I thought my link to the BeachBoys was much better.

TerriBull Sun 20-Oct-19 17:30:38

Oh damn! should be five asterisks, so much harder than just typing twats!

TerriBull Sun 20-Oct-19 17:28:26

Meant to type ***, three could mean something else entirely!

TerriBull Sun 20-Oct-19 17:27:10

Soporific worse than crack cocaine allegedly sad Turns some into ***. Jezza I mean Boris must have imbibed gallons of it shock