Gransnet forums

Chat

What are you currently wearing?

(51 Posts)
Nathy Wed 23-Oct-19 20:26:56

I'm wearing blue jacket and addias pants.

BBbevan Wed 30-Oct-19 17:18:41

My old gardening clothes plus slippers. Just put tea in the oven, then shower and nightie on, ready for a quiet, warm,cosy evening

Buffybee Wed 30-Oct-19 16:38:20

Just changed out of my usual day time attire: straight jeans, navy V neck sweater, socks and slippers, into: black skinny jeans, long black shirt and boots with silver jewelry, as off to Manchester to watch Gloria Estephan. ??Rhythm is Gonna Get to you ??

glammanana Wed 30-Oct-19 16:10:07

Wish I could just say Chanel No 5 but I can't as I would be telling fibs,will a pair of soft PJs and pink slippers be ok.

Callistemon Wed 30-Oct-19 16:07:46

Miaow!
There he goes again, good thing he's got nine lives!

Callistemon Wed 30-Oct-19 16:05:24

Jane10 grin
I am sure you look very fetching
And a bit warmer than lemongrove smile

Hope you don't need the loo in a hurry, petra!

I am wearing my witch's outfit, practising for tomorrow.
Unfortunately the cat is having difficulty balancing on my broom stick.

Bettysbugs Wed 30-Oct-19 15:55:34

Because it’s so cold .thermal vest .and warm thick cotton jammies with cashmere socks I now have several pairs that were meant just for bed...??but they seem to creep on threw the day as well as there so toasty I have bad circulation..so this is always a yes for me...plus a cardigan or my new house coat .am a cosy girl at heart..I used to worry answering the door to the postman.in my jammies now it’s became a regular thing..l????that sounds so bad ..he or her knocks as my dog always barks and there scared in cSe dog gets the Mail so no big secret....??‍♂️

Jane10 Wed 30-Oct-19 15:51:47

I'm wearing my leopard skin onesie and my ugg boots that I found at a reasonable cost in shoe zone of course.

Oopsminty Wed 30-Oct-19 15:49:47

Has anybody said. 'nothing but a smile'?

timetogo2016 Wed 30-Oct-19 15:44:52

A glass of red wine and a smile.
Does that count ?. lol

annep1 Thu 24-Oct-19 21:38:33

Tartan pj trousers and a flowery pyjama top that don't match!

Doodle Thu 24-Oct-19 20:22:34

lemon get back to the Argy at once. You know you’re not allowed out dressed like that ?

BradfordLass72 Thu 24-Oct-19 19:57:59

Gosh, you must be having a really dull day Nathy, poor you.

Well, if it brightens you life......pale blue top, mid blue skirt and an apron which looks as if it was made for a cleaner from Eastern Europe. Very retro.

I am waiting for my son to arrive for breakfast, so have just been making bread - something I can still do despite my wonky eyes.

I'm amazed by how many of you know about pervy men - what's that about?

Nathy take note - pervy men seem to have dull lives too - you are not alone. grin

Willow500 Thu 24-Oct-19 15:25:18

Black jeans, white top with red and black flowers - looked quite smart when I went out but now the heatings gone off I've topped it off with a thick navy gilet and fluffy slippers so ruined the whole ensemble grin

Blinko Thu 24-Oct-19 15:05:37

Black jeans and socks, birkenstocks; pink top, purple cardi, blue housecoat. Dangly scarf, pink, turquoise, grey. Heating goes on at 4.30pm. That's when the housecoat can come off.

LondonGranny Thu 24-Oct-19 14:30:07

Black leggings, black long sleeved t-shirt, black cotton pinafore type heavy cotton mid-calf length dress my daughter made for me, long black viscose scarf patterned with grey twiggy things wrapped around my neck several times like a neckwarmer and fastened with a silver brooch of a bird perching on a coppery twig that was my mum's, hair in plait wrapped around my head. black suede loafers. Heating not on. If I feel cold I'll put on a cardi.
It's such a miserable day I feel I should have worn something brighter and more cheery but I wasn't thinking of such things at 8am.

M0nica Thu 24-Oct-19 13:19:26

tiredoldwoman, you and me both. I woke up with a migraine so I am wearing tracksuit with extra socks and sweater.

tiredoldwoman Thu 24-Oct-19 09:36:44

I'm feeling rough today so still sitting in an over tight nightie and a fleece dressing gown ! Fuzzy hair and a saggy baggy face - nae bonny !
What I WOULD like to be wearing is a fitted white shirt, size 12 pair of Wranglers and legs like Jerry Hall !

grannylyn65 Thu 24-Oct-19 07:02:33

Pj bottoms

Greenfinch Thu 24-Oct-19 06:47:42

grin I also think it is a bit suspect. Why would anyone want to know what someone else is wearing ?Spooky or what ?

NannyJan53 Thu 24-Oct-19 06:38:33

This was my first thought Nankate hence I didn't respond smile

Love Lemongroves reply though grin

MissAdventure Wed 23-Oct-19 23:40:54

We live in hope. wink

NanKate Wed 23-Oct-19 22:34:51

Do I get the impression that this poster is not genuine and just puts up a whole load of questions. Perhaps they will get more salacious as the time progresses.

lemongrove Wed 23-Oct-19 22:11:11

Unfortunately not Smileless it’s an old one still kicking about from our DGD and is bright blue with a picture of Peppa Pig on it.Still, it adds a zany touch to my outfit.

Smileless2012 Wed 23-Oct-19 22:08:12

Is it red lemongrove? I wouldn't want to wear anything that would clashgrin.

Barmeyoldbat Wed 23-Oct-19 22:06:00

Dark blue skinny jeans, a vest, a t-shirt and a white jumper and a black wrap. Just to bed so heating is off.