Gransnet forums

Chat

Starsigns

(92 Posts)
TrendyNannie6 Mon 11-Nov-19 12:27:33

Can I ask you all what is your astrology star sign, and are you typical of it

GrandmaKT Mon 11-Nov-19 23:04:31

Aquarius and I have no idea what a typical Aquarian is like! (maybe this is typical of my star sign? grin)

annodomini Mon 11-Nov-19 23:23:39

Scorpio. A group of day-release students in an FE college once told me that the nastiest people were Scorpios, hastily adding: "Except you, Miss..." grin

blondenana Mon 11-Nov-19 23:33:10

Aquarius, and I think typical, a bit of a hippy thinking unconventional person, and a bit of a dreamer, at least I was but older now and not so much,a bit scatterbrained sometimes
I do what I like and take no notice of anyone if I make my mind up, ,although I pretend I am listening ,i still please myself,can be stubborn on the minus side
Quite humanitarian,love animals and always sorry for the underdog, but again not so much now,been let down too much

Teetime Tue 12-Nov-19 09:11:13

Aquarius and typical but its all nonsense.

missdeke Tue 12-Nov-19 09:44:04

Aquarius and yes.

Gilly1952 Tue 12-Nov-19 09:48:59

A true Scorpio - with all the good AND bad traits!

Dee1012 Tue 12-Nov-19 09:50:16

Sagittarius and after reading the traits, virtually none!

polnan Tue 12-Nov-19 09:55:04

Gemini and yes

being a Christian, we are told that we shouldn`t look at astrology, or something like it.. but I do, and I find it interesting

and I am very typical Gemini

Tigertooth Tue 12-Nov-19 09:56:13

I’m Virgo and I dont know what I’m supposed to be like.
I did see that someone mentioned Virgo’s being obsessive about health - which I definitely am.
I’m also highly critical of myself, a bit of a snob and very generous - typical? I have no idea!

Skweek1 Tue 12-Nov-19 09:57:02

Gem and very typical, but as a qualified astrologer, I'm well aware that sun signs are only a small part of our makeup - moon and rising signs are often far more indicative of who and what we are. Logically it should be nonsense, but when you hear someone's life story and say - "aah - Jupiter in Sag in 4th house" or whatever, and subsequentlhy check the person's chart and find you're right, it's surprising, but fascinating!

Tigertooth Tue 12-Nov-19 09:57:23

Oh and as a Virgo - ALL my favourite people, literally ALL my inner circle - are scorpio’s -is that typical?

EllanVannin Tue 12-Nov-19 10:00:05

Libran---non-flappable. Balanced, strong, sober, easy to get along with, easily pleased, a thinker/dreamer a very typical Libran, who also enjoys being lazy at times !
I've been the same all my life.

Not sure if I get on with other star signs as I've never studied them or connected anyone to their birth sign.

Witzend Tue 12-Nov-19 10:01:49

Aquarius, not sure I'm at all typical, but one interesting thing - in my last job there were just 4 of us manning (person-ing?) the show, and 3 of us had birthdays within 2 days. The fourth birthday was just 11 days later - all Aquarians.

It was a small library, if anyone wants to know, and we were all amused to read in an old careers book under 'librarianship' - 'This is often seen as the last resort of the desperate.' !!

Not just book lovers like us, then.

I do know, and have known, some textbook-typical Taureans, Virgos and Scorpios.

Aepgirl Tue 12-Nov-19 10:04:50

Capricorn - but I don’t know what the traits are!

Elijah Tue 12-Nov-19 10:05:38

My birthday is on 21stso sometimes I'm Taurus and sometimes Gemini. I am a bit of both

Sussexborn Tue 12-Nov-19 10:11:20

I was born on the cusp so my star sign changes. I just pick the one I like best and go with it!

Occasionally I read the horoscopes but if you asked me 5 minutes later I will have forgotten what they said.

Growing0ldDisgracefully Tue 12-Nov-19 10:18:28

Scorpio and probably true to type!

BradfordLass72 Tue 12-Nov-19 10:24:22

I'm a typical Aquarian.

If anyone IS trying to gather information - I take a size 9 shoe and my knickers are 2XL.
I'm a crack pretty good shot, love porridge, hate coriander and if you stalk me I shall bash you.

Granzi Tue 12-Nov-19 10:33:15

Aquarius and yes.

Apricity Tue 12-Nov-19 10:35:19

BradfordLass, there speaks a true Aquarian. Beware the woman with size 9 shoes and 2XL knickers.

Witchypoo Tue 12-Nov-19 10:57:43

Libra. Typical

Oopsminty Tue 12-Nov-19 11:00:05

Pisces.

And yes, it appears so

However my sister is also a Pisces and you'll never find two people more different.

AllTheLs Tue 12-Nov-19 11:01:00

Pisces. Absolutely not typical, apart from caring for animals and flowing in two opposite directions at the same time!

jenni123 Tue 12-Nov-19 11:01:41

Well we Pisceans seem to a bit thin on the ground on here. I think I am typical Pisces. caring, creative , sensitive, emotional, can hold a grudge.

00mam00 Tue 12-Nov-19 11:13:16

Cancer and scarily true to my sign, except water, I love to be on it, but hate to be in it.

My OH is Pisces and not at all typical, maybe they got his birth date wrong grin we are supposed to be the perfect match and although we always seem to be at odds with each other, we have been married 52 years. So maybe there is something in it.

So that’s a few more clues for the information gatherers to sort through.