Gransnet forums

Chat

Starsigns

(92 Posts)
TrendyNannie6 Mon 11-Nov-19 12:27:33

Can I ask you all what is your astrology star sign, and are you typical of it

BusterTank Tue 12-Nov-19 15:05:44

I'm Capricorn ,I'm kind , loyal and hard working . I'm a earth sign so I'm quite grounded .

SeaWatcher Tue 12-Nov-19 15:14:19

Sagittarius and I do love to see the world. I've always been restless but not at all sporty unless going to aqua aerobics counts as sporty !

Sussexborn Tue 12-Nov-19 15:44:48

I am (mainly) cancerian and my OH is very much a Scorpion!
Same combination as Charles and Di and, during their engagement, it was claimed to be a perfect match. Look how well that turned out!

marionk Tue 12-Nov-19 16:02:51

Another perfect Virgo ?

CBBL Tue 12-Nov-19 16:13:36

Virgo - and yes, typical! I actually like "paperwork" (I own and use a metal filing cabinet) Great reader, house full of books etc. Worked for years as an Insurance Clerk, with short spells as a clerk in both Magistrate's and Crown Courts.

Camelotclub Tue 12-Nov-19 16:30:06

I stopped reading my horoscope when my Mum was dying in 1999. It seemed totally irrelevant.

I think we all have the characteristics of every star sign. Daft to say that if we were born in e.g. July, we are such and such.

Kim19 Tue 12-Nov-19 16:42:10

EllanVannin, your description of a Libran sounds absolutely my cup of tea. I'll settle for that with bells on.

ruthie2 Tue 12-Nov-19 17:46:14

I'm Capricorn. Down to earth? Not! Unimaginitive? Quite the opposite. But like the goat, I'm stubborn. And tenacious. I also get on well with Gemini's, which isn't supposed to happen with my sign. I do think people resemble their signs more often than not, but I don't think newspaper predictions amount to anything.

lizzypopbottle Tue 12-Nov-19 18:01:58

Greeneyedgirl It's just a bit of fun ?

Fennel Tue 12-Nov-19 18:15:55

"LullyDully Mon 11-Nov-19 20:14:08
Pisces. Able to see everyone's point of view. A bit of a dotty."
Just like me.
Not many of us on here.
And to the poster who said the some religions don't agree with this stereotyping, Our religion accepts it but says we have been given the power to change the bits we don't like.

Greeneyedgirl Tue 12-Nov-19 18:25:37

I understand that lizzpopbottle and I fit the Cancerian profile, but I realise I could fit into many Star signs. It was a genuine enquiry because I know some who are really serious about Astrology and are guided day to day by what the stars say.

jura2 Tue 12-Nov-19 18:31:09

nonsense

Margs Wed 13-Nov-19 11:48:30

Yes. Aries - impulsive, rash and often acts first and then thinks things through. The times being an Aries has got me into hot water......

Daisyboots Thu 14-Nov-19 09:37:14

jenni123 also a Pisces and also typical like you. It's surprising how many friends are also Pisces. Maybe we are drawn to each other.

LullyDully Thu 14-Nov-19 18:19:20

I went to a teachers' conference once and the task was to get everyone in birthday order, January to Dec. A way to get us talking!!!

When it came to the end of Feb/ March lot we were all pretty indecisive unlike the end of July early August lot who were super decisive. Most amusing. As a Pisces I get on well with my Leo husband as it so happens.

Maggiemaybe Thu 14-Nov-19 19:12:06

Capricorn, and yes, definitely. Pragmatic, loyal, family oriented, stubborn, and a little bit grunmpy.