Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(121 Posts)
12Michael Sun 01-Mar-20 06:09:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry start with a clear sky but looks frosty on the ground here in Brackley this morning.
A quiet Sunday for me , small shop, watch Tv , cycling on later,
But ill have my usual afternoon snooze , and recharge myself
Mick

harrigran Sun 01-Mar-20 08:11:06

I can not believe I am waking to such sad news. My sincere condolences to the family of Mommawolf.
Tragic news.

GrannySomerset Sun 01-Mar-20 08:11:45

Another who loved the stories, told with verve and humour, and will miss them. So very sorry that such a dreadful thing has robbed the family so cruelly.

NfkDumpling Sun 01-Mar-20 08:11:47

Oh no Hannah. I can’t believe it. That is such terrible news. Her posts were wonderful. Positive and happy. Your parents were obviously lovely people and have lovely children. Thank you for taking the time to let us all know at such a horrendous time for you.
(((Hugs))) from the northern bit of Norfolk. flowers

Brunette10 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:13:12

My goodness, what tragic news. Can't believe this. I too so enjoyed Mommawolf's posts. Nothing I have to say about today is relevant but RIP Mommawolf. Very sad. Thank you and flowers Hannah for letting us know.

BlueSapphire Sun 01-Mar-20 08:15:34

Oh my goodness, what a shock. What a terrible thing to happen. Thank you for posting.
I too shall miss Mommawolf's morning missives.
Sincere condolences to you and your family.
RIP.

Alygran Sun 01-Mar-20 08:19:37

What a shock. Condolences to you and your family.

Framilode Sun 01-Mar-20 08:23:09

What truly dreadful news. I loved her posts. My thoughts are with you and may they rest in peace.

NannyJan53 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:29:20

I am so shocked and saddened to hear this. Her posts were looked forward to every morning on here.

My thoughts are with you and your family Hannah xx

Newquay Sun 01-Mar-20 08:29:31

Such shocking sad news. My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Hannah. Your Mum’s posts on here were such a joy

SkyBird Sun 01-Mar-20 08:31:34

Hannah I am so desperately sorry to read of the tragic events that occurred yesterday.

I too loved to read your Mum's posts each morning they were guaranteed to put a smile on my face.

lavenderzen Sun 01-Mar-20 08:33:57

This is such dreadful news. I am so sorry Hannah what a shock. Your mum was loved on here and everyone enjoyed reading her posts about the farm and her life there flowers

ninathenana Sun 01-Mar-20 08:35:44

Good morning everyone.

I'm very surprised to see sunshine and a gentle breeze. Not what was forecast for Kent this morning.
DH has gone to inspect the plot as he hasn't been for a few weeks.
I must do some housework today it's a bit dusty in here.
Have a good day, look after yourselves.

ninathenana Sun 01-Mar-20 08:38:31

Oh Hannah, I just read your post.
I am so sorry for your tragic loss.thanks

dragonfly46 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:39:31

I am so say to hear your news Hannah you seemed to have the perfect family and * Mammawolf’s* posts brightened our day every morning.

I send my sincerest condolences flowers

Cherrytree59 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:40:19

What shocking news!
My sincere condolences to you and your family Hannah
thanks

Roses Sun 01-Mar-20 08:41:01

Hannah, I am so shocked and upset to hear this terrible news I loved your mums posts as we all did.
I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, sending you love and hugs xx

mumu54 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:42:27

I am lost for words Hannah. Thank you so much for posting on here, your Mother's lovely daily updates were a real tonic.
My thoughts are with you.

Ginny42 Sun 01-Mar-20 08:42:42

Hannah I feel as though I 'know' your family as your mother gave such lively reports of the family comings and goings at the farm over the months. She will be very sadly missed here. May your parents rest in peace. flowers

Curlywhirly Sun 01-Mar-20 08:43:45

OMG Hannah I felt physically sick when I read your post, am writing this in tears. I know I didn't know your Mum personally, but after reading her daily posts, I felt like I did, it truly feels like I have lost a friend. As an animal lover, I just loved your Mum's posts, she and your dad both loved their animals so much, and last week your Mum wrote about her morning cooking a huge breakfast for all her family whilst the men were laying drains in the alpacas' field. It sounded such a loving family morning, I and several other GNetters asked could we join in! Thank you Hannah for letting us know, so considerate of you in such dreadful circumstances, and a massive thank you to Mommawolf for all the wonderful and uplifting tales of life on the farm. We (and I am sure the animals too) will certainly miss her. Hannah take care and please pass my condolences on to your family. RIP to a lovely couple.thanksthanks

mokryna Sun 01-Mar-20 08:45:01

My sincere condolences to you and your family Hannah. flowers

Mythbirtthedragon Sun 01-Mar-20 08:45:38

Hannah, my condolences to you and all your family.please take some comfort from the comments on this thread.

Kalu Sun 01-Mar-20 08:46:28

Oh no. This is such a shock and such terrible news.

I am sincerely saddened for you and your family Hannah. Your Mum will be so sadly missed ?

Taichinan Sun 01-Mar-20 08:51:14

Oh Hannah I'm so sorry about Mammawolf and your father. Her's were my favourite posts on here with her stories about the farm. She sounded such a lovely lady, and so much loved. Love and condolences ??

annsixty Sun 01-Mar-20 08:51:38

Oh dear, I cannot believe what I am reading.
Your dear mum has brightened up our morning since she started posting and soon became a much loved member of our community.

Her posts were a delight and I can’t think I was the only one who envied her and her lifestyle.
We were all delighted to hear about Molly and looked forward to hear about her settling in to her new life.

My sincerest condolences to you and all your family and friends.
Your mum and dad will be very sorely missed, but they are together and not missing each other.

Your loss is unimaginable, go carefully and with love.

flowers

EllanVannin Sun 01-Mar-20 08:52:11

Dreadfully sad news, so very sorry.
Sincere condolences to all. x