Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(121 Posts)
12Michael Sun 01-Mar-20 06:09:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry start with a clear sky but looks frosty on the ground here in Brackley this morning.
A quiet Sunday for me , small shop, watch Tv , cycling on later,
But ill have my usual afternoon snooze , and recharge myself
Mick

Saggi Sun 01-Mar-20 14:14:29

A light has gone out of our days.

Thorntrees Sun 01-Mar-20 14:38:01

Just adding my thoughts and prayers for Hannah and the family. Such an awful loss for you all.

magshard20 Sun 01-Mar-20 14:57:18

Hannah, thank you that in your grief, you have chosen to enlighten all us other Gransnetters, with your terribly sad news. My thoughts go out to you and all your family and hope that you find some peace in the messages written here by your Mum's virtual friends........my heart goes out to you all xx

rafichagran Sun 01-Mar-20 15:16:36

Not a usual poster on this thread, but I did read it this morning. Hannah, I am so sorry for you and your whole family. flowers

Nannytopsy Sun 01-Mar-20 15:25:17

Such awful news for your family Hannah. I am so very sorry.

mancgirl Sun 01-Mar-20 15:31:35

Haven't posted on the Good Morning thread in a while but had to add my condolences to you and your family. Loved reading the posts. They put me in mind of All Creature Great and Small. We'll miss the daily updatesflowers

mary51 Sun 01-Mar-20 16:18:51

Such awful news. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

I loved reading her posts.

boat Sun 01-Mar-20 16:20:42

Hannah that is appalling. I am so sorry.

LadyO Sun 01-Mar-20 16:37:39

Absolutely speechless. @MOMMAWOLF seemed like a wonderful person with an enviable life. So very sorry.

SueDonim Sun 01-Mar-20 19:16:16

I’m not a regular on these threads but I saw mention of Mommawolf on another thread and I just wanted to say how sorry I am at this terrible news. I am so sorry, Hannah. Xxx

Kim19 Sun 01-Mar-20 20:00:58

How very thoughtful, courageous and kind of you Hannah. Your Mother would have been very proud of this action you've taken by informing us. Such strength of character is a joy to behold. I feel for you more than I can say. Thank you.?

Pittcity Sun 01-Mar-20 20:06:44

Just read the sad news and am in shock. Much love to Hannah. Xx

Candelle Sun 01-Mar-20 20:31:10

I would like to send condolences to you, Hannah, and your family.

You can see from the posts today how well thought of Mamawolf was. She really will be missed by many in the Gransnet community.

It was very thoughtful of you to tell us your dreadful news when you must be in shock.

Sending hugs.

Ellylanes1 Sun 01-Mar-20 20:37:42

So sad to hear this terrible news Hannah. Condolences to your family, so sorry this has happened.

ItzyBitzy Sun 01-Mar-20 22:25:16

I’m absolutely gutted. I’ve spent the whole day trying to make sense of this. I can’t find where this happened. Was the driver arrested? Why hasn’t this been reported in the news? There’s no justice.

Bathsheba Sun 01-Mar-20 22:45:18

Oh dear God, I am in shock catching up with this tragic news. I don't often post on this thread but always read it and I loved Mommawolf's tales of life with her animals and family, they were such a joy to read and brightened every day. I can't believe I'll never smile at her daily news again.

Hannah, you poor thing, my heart goes out to you and your family. RIP Momma and Poppa Wolf flowers

Annapops Sun 01-Mar-20 22:53:27

Such sad, sad news. I cannot imagine the shock and horror of this for the family concerned. My sincere condolences. This lady brought so much joy to so many people with her endearing stories. RIP.

callgirl1 Sun 01-Mar-20 23:19:02

I`m not a regular on this thread, but I popped across from Soops kitchen after reading of sadness this morning. My sincere condolences Hannah, what tragic news for you to receive. Thank you for letting us on Gransnet know what happened x

fatgran57 Mon 02-Mar-20 00:11:35

What dreadful news.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

All over the world we read and enjoy each other's news and chat.

I will miss her.

Very kindest thoughts from Anne in Tasmania.

mrshat Mon 02-Mar-20 17:54:58

Hannah - I'm a reader rather than a poster but offer my heartfelt condolences on the death of your parents. Mommawolf's posts were a wonderful start to my days and she will be greatly missed. Thank you for letting us know when you have so much else to deal with. flowers