Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(98 Posts)
12Michael Wed 04-Mar-20 06:11:37

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a twilight start but dry here in Brackley this morning.
Quite day for me , maybe rearrange my bookshelf again, I have a few editions of the yearly Good Beer guide in order , but as they are paperback type books tempted to stack upwards to see if it creates any room on the shelves.
Mick

hulahoop Wed 04-Mar-20 18:32:51

Ellenvannin sorry to hear about your loss ?
Happy birthday to those celebrating theirs today .its been lovely bright day today in Yorkshire

Sark Wed 04-Mar-20 17:41:31

Ellenvannin thinking of you flowers
That was a lovely surprise Bluebelle

Willynilly Wed 04-Mar-20 17:41:20

Bloomin’ late today from a sunset East Mids. Hope you’ve all had a decent day. My excuse for my tardiness in posting is that for once I’ve given myself a shove and got on with a great many jobs I’ve been putting off for too long.

Wonderful BlueBelle and happy birthday!

I know exactly what you mean Nfk, I always live in hope too but invariably I’m disappointed.

flowers Ellan

Have a good evening one and all x

NfkDumpling Wed 04-Mar-20 17:28:26

BlueBelle that looks absolutely scrummy! What a lovely surprise! What a lovely afternoon.

I live in hopes that one day my lot will surprise me like that, but I fear not. DD1’s birthday is the day before mine and I sort of stopped having birthdays when she was born and have never really reclaimed them!

NfkDumpling Wed 04-Mar-20 17:24:11

Ellan flowers

Scentia Wed 04-Mar-20 17:05:43

Oh how lovely Bluebelle

BlueBelle Wed 04-Mar-20 17:03:05

Well in case anyone is still interested my kids had paid for me and three best friends to have a birthday meal at a lovely small sea side tea rooms and they did us proud the owner and his two children (who run it) even gave me an individual cake with a candle and sang Happy birthday to me and I got a kiss
How lovely is that
On a more somber note I am so so sorry Ellenvanin to hear of your awful loss, - those poor children and your poor granddaughter he’s so very young I can only send you my thoughts and love ?

CherryCezzy Wed 04-Mar-20 16:44:10

I know I'm new and don't know you Ellenvannin but like so many I know loss and am sorry for yoursflowers

glammagran Wed 04-Mar-20 16:23:09

So sorry for the loss of your family member Ellenvannin. What a sad week it’s been on GN.?

NannyJan53 Wed 04-Mar-20 16:04:00

So sorry to read your very sad news Ellan my heart goes out to you all, especially your GD and your dear Great children.

Mapleleaf Wed 04-Mar-20 15:53:37

So sorry to read your sad news, Ellanvannin. My condolences to you. ?

CherryCezzy Wed 04-Mar-20 13:43:43

Good afternoon gns. Hope everyone has a comfortable day. Thank you for your welcomes yesterday Charleygirl and BlueBelle. Have a lovely birthday BlueBelle cupcakeflowers

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 13:06:15

Ellanvannin flowers

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 13:04:46

Oh I forgot to say Thank you to Mick for mentioning tidying up book shelves, as I have a room full of bookshelves that need tackling that I keep conveniently forgetting about!
With the rain here teaming down and preventing me from being in the garden, I've no excuse now.smile

Happy holiday Urmstongran

BlueBelle Wed 04-Mar-20 12:50:48

Thanks for all your good wishes I hope you were all washing your hands when you sang happy birthday to me

Namsnanny Wed 04-Mar-20 12:48:47

Happy birthday BlueBell on your way to your surprise by now I should think!

Bellasnana Wed 04-Mar-20 11:58:14

EllanVannin so, so sorry to read your sad news.flowers

whywhywhy Wed 04-Mar-20 11:35:58

Good morning from a sunny and dry Market Harborough.

So very sorry about your sad news EllanVannin.

Also sending love and hugs to the Gillybobs and all suffering.

BladeAnnie Wed 04-Mar-20 11:31:23

So sorry for your loss EllenVannin x

Kalu Wed 04-Mar-20 11:21:13

Such heartbreaking news Ellenvanin.
I wish you strength for the days ahead as you and your family very sadly come to terms with such a terribly sad loss?

Harris27 Wed 04-Mar-20 11:13:26

Sorry to hear your news ellenvannin.

Baggs Wed 04-Mar-20 11:09:27

EV, such desperately sad news! flowers

brook2704 Wed 04-Mar-20 11:05:42

EllenVannin So sorry to hear such sad news, condolences to all your family ?

Harris27 Wed 04-Mar-20 11:01:40

Good morning all. Happy birthday bluebelle. Have rare day off work with hospital appointment Just returned all good news. So off with sister to cinema this afternoon rare treat it will be like playing truant from school! Have a good day all.

oliversnana Wed 04-Mar-20 10:57:25

EllenVanning condolences to your family