Gransnet forums

Chat

*Miss Doll’s* class has an inset day today.

(39 Posts)
Doodle Mon 11-May-20 10:07:17

I read on the GM thread that Miss Doll is busy today and can’t cum to skul. Class can get their jammies and nighties ready for when we have our sleepover. ?

Feelingmyage55 Mon 11-May-20 15:36:52

Pm is good. Waiting for willa

Puzzler61 Mon 11-May-20 17:43:08

I pee emmed my answers.
Calistemon that’s a smashing cake. Have you made it?

Doodle Mon 11-May-20 19:43:06

Wish willa’d cum. pantglas ar yous th music montor. Can we av sum boppy songs. Any wun wan a sawsige rol? ???

Pantglas2 Mon 11-May-20 19:52:27

I’m ere Doodle with my transecshual radio so we can listen to Radio Caroline - it’s a pyrex station with secsy miwsick.

I’ll ave a sawsij role (an won for ?) I maid sum jinja bier for us to guzl an I’ve borted my gost storee bwk so we can scerr ousels sillee!

Feelingmyage55 Mon 11-May-20 20:13:08

My answers are
The mother is minister/vicar/registrar/celebrant
Silence is broken

Feelingmyage55 Mon 11-May-20 20:13:45

Miss I hope you are getting “things” sorted.

Doodle Mon 11-May-20 20:30:45

Oh fankooo feeling I couldn get it. Mines was Bookkeeper. Mr Googly tol me.
pantglas your tedee is kute. Mines is big

Doodle Mon 11-May-20 20:35:21

I gots my cozzee jammies on. Arn yous cold pantglas wiv dat negligent on.? Ooh I nevr ad jinja bier. Al the bubblies goin up my no’s.?. squiffy an Spuggy cum an sit done *pantglas is goin to weed a scerry stowy .?

GabriellaG54 Mon 11-May-20 21:28:16

His mum was the vicar/priest/celebrant.

Pantglas2 Mon 11-May-20 21:40:42

Now it’s getin darc I’m gonna swych the lites off an lite a candl ?so mayk yoresels kumftbl an I’ll beegin.......

It was darc and stormee nite an the bats wer shreekin thru?‍♂️?‍♀️?the thretnin sky?.......oh I’ve fritted miself alreddee Doodle, I’ll jes go an chanje mi nickas..........

willa45 Mon 11-May-20 21:44:14

Hey guys!! Sorry am late, been lookin' all day..... Glad I founded you. Was dis about PM'ing all de ansas? I dinna see a puzzil nowere an ah dinna see Miss. Wha's 'appening?

Doodle, thanks for de invite.....ah brot my slippin' bag and ma DHs peejamas. No spiders pantglas! 'am alirjek! Batsheba, kin I 'av somma dat cake too? It looks very yummy!

Squiffy, glad yor bringing yor pooch.....duz 'e like spiders? Calistemon...you bringin' peejamies too? Feelingmyage, do yoo no a good riddle?

Doodle Mon 11-May-20 21:58:03

willa so plsd you got ere. miss cudn cum to skul todae coz she ad to do lots of fone cals. So we bin bye oursels all day.
Cum an sit wiv us an ave sum cwisps and jinja bier wot pants brung. pants is goin to weed us scawy storees. Ooh I’m frit to. Wats dat noyse it souns lik a gosty ???ooooooh ?

Callistemon Mon 11-May-20 23:18:11

How did u get out Pantglas?
That nice Mr Drakeferd told you to stay at home, not aloud sleepovers with the girls nor midnite feasts.

Dont tell him I sneeked over the boarder too.
I bort some pertunias so I cud say I'd bin to a gardin senter