Gransnet forums

Chat

First proper laugh..since lockdown...?

(12 Posts)
GrandmasueUK Tue 02-Jun-20 12:33:13

My favourite Bob M is the creeping down the gardens. I'm usually doubled up at that one. I also love the Greg Davies ones.

I can watch re-runs of Taskmaster as well. There is a couple of series of those that we must have watched half a dozen times and still fall about laughing. I can thoroughly recommend these if you haven't seen them. My favourite series is series 2 episode 1. I can thoroughly recommend those.

farview Tue 02-Jun-20 12:20:24

Agree with you Alima BM doesn't need Vic Reeves (who I personally dont like)..BM is so naturally funny on his own..although I do also like him with Paul Whitehouse in the fishing programme...?

MissTree Tue 02-Jun-20 12:13:07

Yes I agree with the OP. Really laugh out loud funny. Even MrTree smiled.

Pittcity Tue 02-Jun-20 12:09:25

It was the one about stealing from a tuck shop.
My favourite Bob M on WILTY is Chris Rea and the egg in the bath!

Buffybee Tue 02-Jun-20 08:43:45

I had a good laugh while speaking to my friend, I asked how she was managing her hair. We both started to describe our roots, our out of control frizz, and comparing ourselves to the wicked witches from the East and suddenly had hysterics and just couldn’t stop laughing.
Did us both good.

kircubbin2000 Tue 02-Jun-20 08:27:00

Raymond on channel 4 every morning always makes me laugh.

NfkDumpling Tue 02-Jun-20 07:23:06

That would be Henning Wehn Ohmother? He’s brilliant.

Ohmother Tue 02-Jun-20 07:18:34

The best guests on WILTY are always Bob Mortimer and that German comedian whose name I can’t remember at the moment. It’s not just the lies with these it’s the general banter in between. ?

Alima Tue 02-Jun-20 05:47:39

It was watching BM on WILTY that made me realise he is a very funny man. Was the one you saw last night about him doing his own dentistry? Before I had written him off along with his awful (to me ) “comedy” partner Vic Reeves. WILTY provides the best laughs of the week from the TV,

farview Mon 01-Jun-20 22:00:25

Oh I shall look at that...Brilliant..I do like him.?

Barmeyoldbat Mon 01-Jun-20 21:57:36

I didn't watch it, but I did find on catch-up Rhod Gilberts work experience as a bin man and I haven't laughed so much for ages.

farview Mon 01-Jun-20 21:53:22

Lighthearted........Bob Mortimer...love him...on tonight's 'would I lie to you'...I absolutely could not stop laughing...love this programme..and all of tonight's guests were superb...but heck...I really really needed that laugh...felt like a release,emotional release.....what's been your release? ...