Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Sat'Day

(3 Posts)
Rufus2 Sat 27-Jun-20 15:01:35

Just finished another episode of Shakespeare etc, I like Lu; also final part 2 of Agatha's "The Pale Horse(?)" with "Yesterday's Man", but thought it very weird. Too much cutting and pasting, until in the end I couldn't work out whether we were in flashback mode or not.

Further increase in daily "cases" yesterday. Not huge, but each day provides an increase, stoking fears of a second wave. Supermarkets appear to have got panic buying under control this time.
Megs That Amber Nectar must be good stuff! You're up to 5 already, or are the extras for visitors? smile

rafichagran That"river" seems more like a stream if Grandson could cross it! Falling in would at least given you a chance to cool off on your very hot day, whilst providing his Mother with some amusing copy! grin

Having had my golden (not grey!) tresses shorn yesterday I felt like Samson all morning, except that Andrew The Barber is no Delilah! Noticing the cold too; 1C rising to 13C and not any improvement next week!

Most of your Good Morning weather reports to-day don't look too good, either

Almost Sunday, so another day of rest! hmm
Good Health wine wine wine
OoRoo

Megs36 Sat 27-Jun-20 15:51:02

You are right about Pale Horse,Rufus, so very confusing with flashbacks all the time, new one on now Luminaries which consists entirely of flashbacks and with me dropping off for the odd two minutes I’ve lost the plot already and only up to Part 2.??.
Cheers , back to the Rose.
?????

rafichagran Sat 27-Jun-20 17:32:43

Evening Rufus, hope you had a nice day. You are probably right about it being a stream, but I have always known it as a River as it has River before its name.
The weather has dropped a few degrees today, its windy as well, which I find pleasant.
Sleep well.