Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(78 Posts)
Pantglas2 Tue 21-Jul-20 06:29:22

Morning Mick and how lovely for you to be planning all those delicious meals out after so long!

We’re doing the same here as we spent the day on the beach ? yesterday and there was a small hotel we noticed for 2-3 days in September as a break from our inland Casa!

Full Monty for brunch then pop to local market for a meander and some fruit - another lazy day!

?for all having tough times at the moment, don’t want to list names as it wouldn’t be nice to have been left out! My memory isn’t what it was but I do notice when regulars haven’t posted for a while x

grandMattie Tue 21-Jul-20 06:25:25

Good morning from a bright E Kent. Very little breeze, so although forecast 19C it’ll feel hotter.
My word, Mick, that sounds terrific. The excitement is partly from the planning and anticipation, isn’t it?
After a very bad night on Sunday, I slept well (for me) last night. Always very tired after giving blood.
I seem to have raced on with my patchwork. I’m half way, having made 18 of the 36 squares required.
I hope today is gentle with those of you in need of kindness. Stay safe.

12Michael Tue 21-Jul-20 06:15:17

Good Morning Everyone ,
Yet another bright blue sky with cloud this morning over Brackley .
Today a short trip into Buckingham for an hour or so .
Also housework before I go , I have been looking into Harrogate, as to eating out and pubs as to pre book .
There is a noted pub on the west park bit of the Stray noted for its Sunday roasts , I have emailed them to see what situation is , plus looked up a favourite seafood restaurant as well as to bookings etc .
Take Care ,
Mick