Gransnet forums

Chat

Holland and Barrett

(6 Posts)
Daisyboots Sat 08-Aug-20 21:48:22

I tend to buy my dried fruit from Holland and Barrett as currants and mixed fruit are available in Portugal while sultanas and raisins are much cheaper from there too. Their shipping prices to Portugal are reasonable as well. DH loves chocolate raisins and they had a 2.5kg pack available last time I ordered so bought them as a surprise . Had to weigh them into 100g bags though or they would have been gone in days. ;)

Witzend Tue 04-Aug-20 14:31:33

Thanks, @Bluebellwould - I was getting low on a couple of things so have stocked up in the penny sale - and added lots of dried mango, apricots and nuts to make it up to the free next day delivery amount. ?

Sparklefizz Tue 04-Aug-20 09:15:02

I agree Mancjules - Natures Best are good quality and I buy from them.

BlueBelle Tue 04-Aug-20 09:04:16

I think Holland and Barrett are expensive personally and they don’t give away stuff ad Lib, these 1p bargains are just to pull you in

Mancjules Mon 03-Aug-20 22:57:31

I always buy vits from Natures Best...they are online and the quality is good. I found H&B expensive when u compare the dosage.

Bluebellwould Sun 02-Aug-20 17:46:42

I’ve just saved £40 at H&B buying multi vitamins, high fibre powder etc etc. They’re doing the buy one get one for a penny promotion. I haven’t seen it advertised, but I could be wrong. Just thought I’d give you a quick heads up. I have nothing to do with the company.