Gransnet forums

Chat

Female Orgasm Day

(56 Posts)
Marmight Sat 08-Aug-20 10:52:26

Who decides on these ‘Days’ shock
According to a piece in today’s Times it’s Female Orgasm Day. The journalist writes ‘I shall go around saying ‘ I threw a party for FOD. - Nobody came!’’ boom boom
There’s a National Lost Sock Day (May 9) & a National Ballpoint Day (10 June)
Any more ideas to add anyone?

Callistemon Sat 08-Aug-20 22:56:05

Grandad1943

MawB

Organism grin Grandad?
Or does your computer self-censor?

Yes, I have noticed that Grammarly not working to well last couple of days

Virgin Broadband been having severe problems around this area so being that Grammarly is a cloud-based checker that may be the source of the problem. ??

Anything I post may be blamed on autocorrect.

Grandad1943 Sat 08-Aug-20 20:31:12

in your post @18:07 Lemongrove you ask if I look like Brad Pitt. Well, many people think I look very similar, but they replace the PR in Brads surname with SH when it comes to me. ??

HAZBEEN Sat 08-Aug-20 20:14:48

I have the kitchen roll again!!

BlueSky Sat 08-Aug-20 19:46:34

Well I got Little Mistress! grin

Summerlove Sat 08-Aug-20 19:44:14

Illte

I've already celebrated ?

Good for you!

Chewbacca Sat 08-Aug-20 19:42:09

I've got "55 and looking for a mortgage?" adverts; which, if the algorithms are correct, would sum up my orgasmic threshold. I was almost orgasmic today when I managed to buy a garden parasol fit £4.99.

Puzzler61 Sat 08-Aug-20 19:25:17

I have an advert at the side of the forum showing a pair of
soft -shell membrane wellington boots ????
Pink. Nice, little handles at the side to pull them off.

Oopsadaisy3 Sat 08-Aug-20 18:45:25

Well ladies, I made a cake and some sandwiches put up banners in the park for ‘Female Orgasm Day’ and guess what?

Nobody came.

I imagine that if it had been ‘Male Orgasm Day’ plenty of men would have turned up.

Marmight Sat 08-Aug-20 18:17:19

I’ve got an advert for ‘missguided’ ?

lemongrove Sat 08-Aug-20 18:07:23

Grandad1943

lemongrove

Hope the Grandads on GN don’t feel too put out.?

No not at all lenongrove. Many women have an orgasm just looking at me. ????

Are you secretly Brad Pitt?

lemongrove Sat 08-Aug-20 18:06:37

QuizQueen ???

HAZBEEN Sat 08-Aug-20 18:04:12

Well I dont know quite why but I have an advert for kitchen roll!

SynchroSwimmer Sat 08-Aug-20 18:02:02

I have only come on to this thread to see what “adverts” now appear in the side columns...

quizqueen Sat 08-Aug-20 16:59:35

This reminds me of a joke.

The local department store had a sale on of husbands one week. On the first floor were husbands who were so kind and thoughtful. The deal was, if you chose to go to the 2nd floor and onwards, you couldn't go back. On the 2nd floor were husbands who were both kind and thoughtful and very good in bed.

The women thought that this was getting better as they all chose to ascend to go to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor were husbands who were kind and thoughtful, good in bed and very young and handsome. By this time the women were getting very excited as to what would be on the floors above so they all went up to the 4th floor. There, the men had all the previous qualities but were also very rich. The women were, dare I say it, almost orgasmic and couldn't wait to go up to the top floor to see what could be up there.

Only they found..... nothing.

The one staff member up there told them that there was no such thing as the perfect husband so they were all bitterly disappointed as they couldn't return to previous floors to take their pick, so all of them left empty handed.

The next week the department store had a sale of wives. On the first floor were wives who never nagged. That's wonderful, thought the men, what can be better so their curiosity took them to the second floor.

On the 2nd floor were wives who never nagged and loved to have sex at any time..............

No man has ever gone above the second floor!!

Puzzler61 Sat 08-Aug-20 16:52:55

Mmm... me please. I never say no to a Pimms kitty.

BlueSky Sat 08-Aug-20 16:25:24

DH and I are with you all the way Grandad! ????

kittylester Sat 08-Aug-20 16:12:27

I've got a tin of Pimms is anyone thinks it will help.

Grandad1943 Sat 08-Aug-20 16:03:38

MawB

Organism grin Grandad?

Yes, I have noticed that Grammarly not working to well last couple of days

Virgin Broadband been having severe problems around this area so being that Grammarly is a cloud-based checker that may be the source of the problem. ??

Marmight Sat 08-Aug-20 16:01:37

I had to cope with quite a few of those Maw while dead heading the wotsits blush

MawB Sat 08-Aug-20 15:40:46

Organism grin Grandad?

Marmight Sat 08-Aug-20 15:34:46

Elegran gringrin
Well, I’ve spent FOD dead heading the roses and sweet peas; quite enough excitement for me thanks. Now a sit down in a, hopefully, quiet shady spot with a cool glass of something pink to recover ?

Grandad1943 Sat 08-Aug-20 15:15:30

My other half and me were just talking about it being women organism day. However, it is very hot here in North Somerset, so rather than all that huffing, puffing sweating and panting we decided to settle for having a nice fresh cool salad out in the garden later.

You see, romance is not dead here in Somerset. ??

Lisagran Sat 08-Aug-20 15:10:29

two hours or so MissAdventure ? You go girl grin

MissAdventure Sat 08-Aug-20 15:09:54

Probably more of an optional extra, I reckon.

Callistemon Sat 08-Aug-20 15:07:32

Is it compulsory?