(270 Posts)
FlyingHandbag Mon 10-Aug-20 10:43:01

Hi all,
I am traumatised. It was disgusting. I feel sickenvy(not envy). X

Puzzler61 Wed 12-Aug-20 14:32:06

*here

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 14:32:44

MawB

So are you posting from the office Flying Handbag?
Norty !
(As your posts seem to come at all hours of the day)
Better not get caught - most employers are not happy about staff wasting work time on social media. hmm

I don't start back until tomorrow, and I'm only in in the mornings. My workplace wasn't to open this week but we had the option to go in for one day this week, so I decided I would go in tomorrow to get me out of the house, I officially start back on Monday. X

Puzzler61 Wed 12-Aug-20 14:33:31

BTW I drink mint tea and lemon tea and both are lovely when cold (chilled evening better).

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 14:39:03

Lisagran

Are your work mates nice FlyingHandbag? I hope you have as wonderful time at work as you seem to have at home! (With perhaps fewer accidents grin). Is it interesting work? Will you be retiring soon, or have you only just started the job?

X

I have only worked in this office for two years, I worked in a different one for years, but decided to move to this one as it was the same amount of hours but it was spread out better, and my current employers understand if I don't feel well enough to come in much better than my previous ones. X

Lisagran Wed 12-Aug-20 14:40:15

I like chilled mint tea too, Puzzler61

Lisagran Wed 12-Aug-20 14:41:32

That sounds good, FlyingHandbag

lilyofthewest Wed 12-Aug-20 14:55:55

F.H. I enjoy reading your posts so keep on keeping on. They are far more interesting than the many long, rambling ones about mean in-laws & grandchildren. I especially like the way you deal so politely with any catty/sarcastic remarks which are uncalled for in my opinion.

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 15:03:24

Lisagran

That sounds good, FlyingHandbag

It is. X

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 15:04:51

lilyofthewest

F.H. I enjoy reading your posts so keep on keeping on. They are far more interesting than the many long, rambling ones about mean in-laws & grandchildren. I especially like the way you deal so politely with any catty/sarcastic remarks which are uncalled for in my opinion.

Thanks so much. I don't care for the lamenting posts, I much prefer chatty or lighthearted ones. X

Squiffy Wed 12-Aug-20 16:46:04

I agree with Puzzler and Lily, your posts are lighthearted and never retaliatory. Some of us need a bit of ‘silly’ in our lives! ??

HAZBEEN Wed 12-Aug-20 16:51:25

FH you are a credit to the spirit of Gransnet in that you are supportive, friendly never judgemental and always polite unlike some other posters. Keep them coming girl!

Puzzler61 Wed 12-Aug-20 16:59:00

? ? HAZBEEN (applauding loudly)

HAZBEEN Wed 12-Aug-20 17:24:38

You are so kind Puzzler61!!

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 17:26:23

Dear @HAZBEEN and @Squiffy, many thanks to you both for your lovely messages, Gransnet is a great help to me when I am having one of my bad days. Love to you bothflowersx

Millie22 Wed 12-Aug-20 17:34:18

I enjoy your posts too FH
You're like a breath of fresh air and always cheery.

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 17:39:23

Millie22

Thanks. flowersx

Callistemon Wed 12-Aug-20 20:03:54

FlyingHandbag

Millie22

Thanks. flowersx

Except when you fall down
Or have a nose bleed
Did you get it cauterized? It does work.

X

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 22:18:21

Callistermon, I am frightened to get it cauterised as my relative said it was very painful when she had it done. X

Squiffy Wed 12-Aug-20 22:29:14

Fh Ah, you’ve been rumbled - you need a very large bag to hold all the sugar you’ve been having! ???

Aldom Wed 12-Aug-20 22:58:46

Good night flyinghandbag so pleased to see the recent supportive messages on here. I am looking forward to whatever you decide to surprise us with next time. Stay safe and well. Hugs.

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 23:31:48

Squiffy

Fh Ah, you’ve been rumbled - you need a very large bag to hold all the sugar you’ve been having! ???

gringringrinx

FlyingHandbag Wed 12-Aug-20 23:32:31

Aldom

Good night flyinghandbag so pleased to see the recent supportive messages on here. I am looking forward to whatever you decide to surprise us with next time. Stay safe and well. Hugs.

Thanks, honey. Sleep well. Stay safe and healthy. Hugs to you too flowersx

FlyingHandbag Thu 13-Aug-20 00:10:41

Goodnight all, I will post tomorrow around noon. X

Aldom Thu 13-Aug-20 06:49:14

flyinghandbag Hope you slept well. I will look in later to read your post . You are a special person. One of the best. Hugs.

FlyingHandbag Thu 13-Aug-20 08:33:23

Aldom

flyinghandbag Hope you slept well. I will look in later to read your post . You are a special person. One of the best. Hugs.

Hi, I slept very well thankyou! I know it isn't noon but I'm updating before I get ready for worksad. Thankyou for your lovely words. You too are a special person. Hugs to you tooflowersx