Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(53 Posts)
Pantglas2 Fri 14-Aug-20 06:24:54

Morning Mick and all who follow from Spain where the mornings are definitely cooler and so pleasant for me to enjoy the chamberpot of tea ☕️ on the patio.

A titivating day for me - the little piggies need stripping, undercoating and top coating in a delicious raspberry sparkle varnish!

Looking forward to seeing Gillybobs Friday girl and reading what you’ve all got planned- hope it’s all nice things! For those with not so good stuff going on, ??

grandMattie Fri 14-Aug-20 06:24:22

Good morning from a slightly cooler E Kent. We have thunderstorms forecast but they will probably Go round us as usual.
Goodness Mick, the dramas sound exciting. DH usually watches TDF but doesn’t normally follow cycling. He’s a rugby man.
After the dramas of suspected CV19 for the last couple of days, 10 yo DGD was declared clear, with only a summer cold, and life carried on as usual.
Since it was the first time in 8 years that we managed to all be together, I had arranged a party. DD’s girls are still (at 7 and 10) prone to many tantrums, I find it really difficult. After a mega one from DGD1, I was a bit annoyed only for DD to shout at me and give me a piece of her mind! I have tried and tried to zip up, but obviously didn’t make it that time. The party was a success, we took lots of photos.
Hope that everyone is well, content and pain free today. Stay safe.

12Michael Fri 14-Aug-20 06:12:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey start here in Brackley and looking damp outside this morning.
Today my usual shop ,have my lunch and then watch the drama unfold in the cycling on Eurosport this afternoon.
Mind you locally yesterday as i went out we had thunder and lightning and a heavy downpour .
Take Care ,
Mick