Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(54 Posts)
Beechnut Thu 17-Sep-20 06:42:37

Good Morning everyone from Severnside. It’s dry and cloudy.

Tuesday morning before breakfast I walked to the postbox and on my return home found that I’d put my top on inside out. Last night I found I’d been wearing my knickers inside out all day so my aim today is to make sure everything is the right way out before putting it on.

Changing the bed and washing is my job for later and some cleaning.

Have a good day day all. It’s rather worrying out there ☹️ ?

Marydoll Thu 17-Sep-20 06:41:52

Good morning all from a cloudy Glasgow. I have felt a definite chill in the air the last two mornings. However, could just be me. I'm always cold, even in summer..

DD has been away for a few days and will be popping in with my prescriptions, so I'm looking forward to hearing her news. I shouldn't say popping in, as we are allowed no-one in our home!
My family are concerned about me going out, as we have a Covid hotspot here. It is all a bit worrying, when we were doing so well.☹️

Hoping that all in the sick bay have a bearable day. ?
Take care everyone.

grandMattie Thu 17-Sep-20 06:22:30

Good morning from a dawny sort of morning. Clouds, but not sure what will transpire. What’s certain is that there will be no rain for yet another day. It must be over a month since we had the vaguest of showers...
Was to meet a dear young (50 yo!) friend for coffee but she’s called off as she’s just been diagnosed with ME/CFS and is being kind to herself. She’s got a donkey sized dog that needs a great deal of exercise. I don’t know what she’ll do about him...
Soffits will probably be done today. They do look good.
Be gentle with yourselves everyone; have the kindest day possible. Stay safe.

12Michael Thu 17-Sep-20 06:13:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its twilight but its dry here in Brackley this morning .
My usual day of getting the bus later on to Buckingham and then Bicester ,
Sometimes with the buses which seem to be not as busy if under normal circumstances but its a bus service with a link and an opportunity to see a change of scenery ,
Take Care ,
Mick