Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(53 Posts)
MellowYellow Sat 19-Sep-20 06:32:41

Morning everyone, pitch black here in south Cornwall. That sounds lovely Mick, a visit from your sister. Have a good time. My window is open by my bed and I can hear the Saturday market stalls being constructed, the faint clanging of poles going up, strangely comforting as that's where my favourite bookstall is. Last week I bought a retro book on crop circles!

Well, I'll finish the kiddy throw today and thrill you all with a photo tomorrow. Keep your excitement under control. gringringrin The best of days to all, where possible.

grandMattie Sat 19-Sep-20 06:29:55

Good morning from a clear bright E Kent. The sun is about to rise so we have pearly colours.
Hope you enjoy your morning, Mick. Did you get your map in the end? And now the excitement of the Jura in the TdF. My lot Have no fewer than four rugby union matches today. I shan’t see them nor be allowed in the sitting room,
To celebrate getting his Indian work visa, DS1 took us out to dinner at a newly refurbished restaurant in ?Sandwich. It says it’s Sort of Spanish. Interesting, delicious food, but not terribly Spanish despite being called “Tan Bueno”. It was the first time I’ve been out to dinner for a couple of years.
Nothing to do today, so might go over some of my Spanish grammar before classes recommence, over zoom.
Those who are sad or sick, have a gentle day, be kind to yourselves. Stay safe everyone.

12Michael Sat 19-Sep-20 06:15:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another twilight start this morning with some wind, but its cooling down and getting more autumnal .
Today ,bus to Buckingham and Bicester ,shop and coffees , return home to watch tour de france and hilly time trial in the French Jura region .
My sister is coming to visit later traveling down from Shropshire ,and have planned a meal later together .
Take Care,
Mick