Gransnet forums

Chat

Surprise!!

(41 Posts)

GNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

returnofflyinghandbag Fri 25-Sep-20 17:15:38

Hi all,
I somehow got locked out of my account
by fiddling about, and couldn't get in as
I was too stupid to write down my password couldn't recall the password.

I tried to remember for days, but I have just gave up and opened another account.

I hope you're all well, I'm glad to be back.

Love,
FH. X

LilyGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 25-Sep-20 20:18:41

returnofflyinghandbag

Thanks all. I've missed it here. X LilyGransnet, Hi, thanks for your offer, I'm not bothered about the old account as I have this one now. Thanks anyway. X

Thanks, OP.

Are you okay for us to delete that account for you? We only allow one account per poster so we'll need to get rid of one!

Aldom Fri 25-Sep-20 20:20:34

Anyone watching Gardeners World? Just seen the lady with hundreds of potted plants. Stunning. I thought I had a lot!! Do you like gardening FH.

May7 Fri 25-Sep-20 20:24:12

I've just watched this Aldom her pelargoniams were gorgeous. So nice that she carried this pot collection on from her mother as well

Aldom Fri 25-Sep-20 20:30:17

May7 Yes, I found it very touching that she had carried on the collection from her mum.

janeainsworth Fri 25-Sep-20 20:37:45

My garden and my houseplant collection are full of things given to me by friends and relatives.
At the moment my garden has several clumps of beautiful yellow daisies (don’t know the proper name) that I dug up from her garden when my sister and I sold her house ? My aunt told me they were Mum’s favourites.
Her birthday was in September which makes them super special.

janeainsworth Fri 25-Sep-20 20:39:28

Sorry I meant the plants were dug from my Mum’s garden.

GrannyGravy13 Fri 25-Sep-20 20:41:19

Hi .......wine is needed in copious amounts?????????

Urmstongran Fri 25-Sep-20 20:47:12

?

Bluebellwould Fri 25-Sep-20 20:47:25

Why would anyone need more than one email address unless it was for nefarious intent.

returnofflyinghandbag Fri 25-Sep-20 20:49:47

Yes that's fine LilyGransnet. X

returnofflyinghandbag Fri 25-Sep-20 20:50:38

Bluebellwould

Why would anyone need more than one email address unless it was for nefarious intent.

Because I use them for different things or sometimes get locked out and have to make another. X

sodapop Fri 25-Sep-20 20:51:15

grin Phoenix

BlueBelle I have two email accounts, one is personal and the other for my voluntary role organising rotas etc. Nothing nefarious honestly smile

returnofflyinghandbag Fri 25-Sep-20 20:53:39

Aldom

Anyone watching Gardeners World? Just seen the lady with hundreds of potted plants. Stunning. I thought I had a lot!! Do you like gardening FH.

I like pretty gardens but I don't care for being in the garden unless it's for some fresh air for s little while. Too many insects flying around, I don't know how people can sit in the garden from dawn till dusk, I would be permanently on edge. Having said that, I love looking at pretty gardens and sitting in them for a short while, I do also occasionally buy plants for in the windows, though I haven't bought any for a long while. X

May7 Fri 25-Sep-20 20:56:37

I too have different email accounts used for various reasons and none of them are nefarious (definition wicked or criminal) shock As someone that works in IT it's quite a common practice

CanadianGran Fri 25-Sep-20 21:07:55

Glad to see you return FH.

I have only two email addresses; one just my own, and the other a 'family' one for DH and myself. It is frustrating when you can't log onto a site... so many password requirements these days!