Gransnet forums

Chat

Prince Harry,s Hair and Beard

(74 Posts)
Lilypops Sun 15-Nov-20 08:41:15

On strictly last night, Prince Harry appeared on a video link to his army pal JJ Chalmers,
Harry,s hair and beard definitely looked darker , has he been to the drug store to buy Nice n Easy Dk Brown I wonder !,,

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 10:32:21

Is that the new series? How up to date will it go?

Cherrytree59 Sun 15-Nov-20 10:38:14

Just a quick peek as I don't watch strictly.
Agree Harry looked very happy and quite like the old Harry.

His hair does appear to be darker. Strange as sun usually lightens hair, (well mine anyway).

I was a bit distracted by the three coronavirus pictures behind him on the wall.

BlueBelle Sun 15-Nov-20 10:44:28

sparklefizz he was actually smiling and not walking on eggshells, afraid to say the wrong thing and upset madam

Nasty, ....do you know her ? He always seems very happy in Meghans company but of course that doesn’t suit some people agenda

Sparklefizz Sun 15-Nov-20 10:49:58

Just an observation, BlueBelle. I don't know her and neither do you. I have no agenda whatsoever as I used to be a great fan of Harry's and was very pleased for him that he had met someone.

I disagree that he always seems happy in M's company. Often he seems tense and miserable when they are doing one of their preaching videos. Again - an observation.

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 10:51:26

Please, no unkind comments today. These are merely observations we are discussing and to be fair sparklefizz did start her paragraph with "I thought......."
It is unnecessary to ask if she knows her.

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 10:51:43

X post

Galaxy Sun 15-Nov-20 11:03:51

Asking questions and challenging is not unkind.

Alegrias2 Sun 15-Nov-20 11:09:00

Galaxy

Asking questions and challenging is not unkind.

Agree strongly Galaxy. Also referring to Meghan as "Madam" is hardly kind.

Blossoming Sun 15-Nov-20 11:10:51

Just had a quick Google, he does look relaxed and happy. His hair doesn’t look dyed, perhaps it’s the lighting.

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 11:11:32

Just pre empting Galaxy! grin

Galaxy Sun 15-Nov-20 11:57:12

I am going to campaign for be kind to be banned grin

Namsnanny Sun 15-Nov-20 12:02:02

I often wondered if Harry or William would have a hair transplant when they started to loose it.
Given the world they inhabit, in their position I think I would have.
It can be misconstrued as vain though.
Can you imagine e the press coverage?

Calendargirl Sun 15-Nov-20 12:02:50

I didn’t think about his hair colour or beard, but thought he looked happy and relaxed.

It was the Prince of Wales’ birthday, perhaps Meghan was busy in the kitchen rustling up a birthday cake to eat with a glass of champagne to celebrate, albeit at a distance.

Hope Archie was allowed to lick the bowl.

??

trisher Sun 15-Nov-20 12:04:14

Perhaps the reason Harry looks concerned when he iis with his wife is because he worries about attacks and criticism of her. Just think how much more happy and relaxed he would be if that all stopped. As for the ginger and his hair colour changing, all blonde and ginger does as you get older, and lighting makes a huge difference. There's ginger tinge in our family and sometimes it shows a lot more than others

Lilypops Sun 15-Nov-20 12:05:42

Thankyou B9 for your explanation of NTSC. , that may explain why some American programmes, mainly older ones have a strange tint to them.

Puzzler61 Sun 15-Nov-20 12:07:40

Harry probably does have colour added to his hair. My DD is same age as him - 36 - and her red hair has faded to a mouse light brown so she has coloured hers for past 2 years. Harry looked well and relaxed and it was nice, for me, to see him that way.
I hope it doesn’t have an adverse effect on some of the public voting for JJ as he needs public to support him or he will be in the dance off ‘tonight’ (we know it’s already recorded).

Chardy Sun 15-Nov-20 12:35:33

It was a lovely little interview to encourage JJ who Harry seemed to know pretty well through the Invictus Games. He looked really well and very, very happy.

3nanny6 Sun 15-Nov-20 12:45:40

I did not watch the interview but one thing I have noticed over the last few months when Harry has been caught on camera at different angles I was more than surprised to see the extent of hiss hair loss/baldness at crown and back of head his hair is deteriorating a lot. You only have to look at William to see he has the same problem his is slightly worse than Harrys, and then Prince Charles is exactly the same, it must be hereditary.

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 12:51:49

The camera was a bit unforgiving last night. Claudia looked more orange than usual. She does hold the interviews upstairs quite well together.

Ellianne Sun 15-Nov-20 12:54:33

I felt sorry for Claudia having to apologize for the swearing. I'm not sure anyone heard it, and if they did it might have been better to move on and ignore it rather than make a fuss.

Sparklefizz Sun 15-Nov-20 13:16:43

Sorry to disappoint Alegrias, (^Also referring to Meghan as "Madam" is hardly kind".^)

Actually, I was not at all unkind as you can blame the perils of predictive text.
I typed M as an abbreviation for Meghan. It could just as easily have been turned into "melon" by predictive text.

Alegrias2 Sun 15-Nov-20 13:30:19

How unlucky that your predictive text chose that word. I suppose calling her Melon would have been worse grin

(This is a joke, everyone on Gransnet is very touchy today)

Sparklefizz Sun 15-Nov-20 13:41:09

grin
I suppose people would have accused me of being "fruitist" smile

Calendargirl Sun 15-Nov-20 13:50:06

Ellianne

I felt sorry for Claudia having to apologize for the swearing. I'm not sure anyone heard it, and if they did it might have been better to move on and ignore it rather than make a fuss.

I have re-watched Max’s dance to see what he said.
I couldn’t hear it, but obviously it was the f word as the dance finished, (judging from lip reading his mouth).

I don’t think anyone would have heard what he said, but I suppose they are always worried about such occurrences.

Pity he didn’t just stay silent.

Puzzler61 Mon 16-Nov-20 09:01:21

Well, Harry’s appearance on Strictly didn’t prevent people voting for JJ as some feared it might - the public vote saved him. I look forward to his progress this week.