Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(120 Posts)
12Michael Tue 05-Jan-21 06:33:31

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark , but looks clear with a half moon in the sky above Brackley this morning, will be cold outside as well.
We wake up to new rules and a lockdown as per last March , so makes me wonder, will we be able to get take away meals from the Fish & Chip shop etc.
Take Care,
Mick

Grammaretto Tue 05-Jan-21 18:39:00

Sending my love to Marydoll .
I hope you're getting the best of care. Please get better soon. Xxxx

Nannytopsy Tue 05-Jan-21 19:00:13

? for Charleygirl and Marydoll .
We are just having a much needed G&T after a whole day with DGC.

Dwmxwg Tue 05-Jan-21 19:49:11

Hoping you are getting the best treatment Marydoll and are back home very soon

dragonfly46 Tue 05-Jan-21 20:00:53

Charleygirl you are never oblivious x

Urmstongran Tue 05-Jan-21 20:11:06

hollysteers

Morning Mick and all from Sunnyside, northwest coast. Lockdown! Round and round we go. Had enough of this and understand a wobble dragonfly Thank god for my good book (not ‘the’ good book ?) internet and tv. No excuse now not to paint that masterpiece. Will fair copy my latest pomes into the special book reserved for that purpose but may go back to sleep. Half of our life is spent dreaming, even if we can’t remember the dreams and I can dream my husband is still alive.
At least the cat gives some purpose to my now little life.

What a lovely poignant post hollysteers. ?

Grandmabatty Tue 05-Jan-21 20:22:32

? For Marydoll. Best wishes to you. Get well soon.

Urmstongran Tue 05-Jan-21 20:29:42

Sounds like a ‘Transformer’ *Scentia! ?
Ooh I do love a bargain!
Well done you.

Curlywhirly Tue 05-Jan-21 20:30:23

Marydoll sending get well wishes and hope you'll soon be home thanks

Urmstongran Tue 05-Jan-21 20:39:55

That was a shock to hear you’re in hospital Marydoll. I hope you get better really soon and are back here writing your novellas. You will be very much missed until you next post dear lady!

Chewbacca thank you for passing on the message.

Makes me think perhaps we should all ‘buddy up’ with someone! We’ve all become such good pals. Just to disappear (even for a few days) would be a worry.

Right EV I’m going to p.m. you!
??

Puzzler61 Tue 05-Jan-21 20:42:02

Sending love and hugs to you Marydoll. Unsure why you have been admitted to hospital but hope you are soon feeling better and well enough to return home to MrMarydoll.
??

CherryCezzy Tue 05-Jan-21 20:54:46

Get better soon Marydoll ?

Charleygirl sorry to hear about Tara ?

Grandmafrench Tue 05-Jan-21 21:33:50

Dear MaryD how did I miss Chewbacca's post? Concerned to hear that you are in hospital. But, given how you bravely soldier on, I am assuming that things must have been quite bad for that to happen. Please let yourself be cared for and rest and recuperate, so that you can come back very quickly to the Good Morning thread - and to Mr MD. He must not be left home alone, especially now there's no Golf. ? Heaven knows what he might get up to in your beautifully organised home !!

Wishing you well, sending love and best wishes and hoping to see you back really soon. x

farview Tue 05-Jan-21 21:58:28

Marydoll..wishing on a star for your your hasty return home ✨
Charley.
.all of us who have lost precious pets..know the heartbreak that you are feeling ?

Oldbutstilluseful Tue 05-Jan-21 22:39:28

Marydoll sending love and best wishes for a speedy return home ??

cornergran Tue 05-Jan-21 23:07:56

Late in the day I know, adding my good wishes for a gentle, restful night and a speedy return home for our marydoll. Let others look after you for a while. Xx

Chewbacca Tue 05-Jan-21 23:19:20

A bit late in the day but just to let you know that Marydoll has been in touch to say that she's tucked up in bed, feeling much more comfortable and thanks you all for your good wishes and kind messages. She's hoping to be home soon and will be posting to update you as soon as she's home. Night night all. moon

Doodle Tue 05-Jan-21 23:21:39

Thanks chewy good to hear. Sleep well Marydoll

2J8DATLAS Tue 05-Jan-21 23:23:53

Good wishes to Marydoll in Glasgow and get well soon

Greendress Wed 06-Jan-21 02:27:42

Marydoll (flowers)(flowers)(flowers)