Gransnet forums

Chat

Fridge freezer, which is best?

(5 Posts)
susytish Tue 15-Jun-21 20:46:56

I am having such a job deciding on a freestanding fridge freezer for my soon to be new kitchen. It will have porcelain coloured cabinets and a wooden worktop. I can’t decide whether to get white ot stainless steel. It seems I am very indecisive at present! Can anyone point me in the right direction?!

timetogo2016 Tue 15-Jun-21 20:52:56

Stainless steel i think,white is so boring imo.
We have just had two new kitchen appliances in a grey/silver colour and thay suite any kitchen colour fittings.

M0nica Tue 15-Jun-21 21:19:45

I have a lovely new silver grey fridge freezer in my new kitchen. Between not having a handle so I constantly have finger marks up the door where I grab it to open it and the fact that as it faces a window the light pours in and highlights the finger marks, I am forever wiping down the door to get it clean again.

Having said that DD has a similar fridge, it faces a wall away from the window and has a handle and she has none of my problems. However I bought my FF for the arrangement of the internals, and I love those so much I am happy to continue wiping the door down.

Jaxjacky Tue 15-Jun-21 21:43:37

Cream?

Charleygirl5 Wed 16-Jun-21 11:05:26

Mine is white, 50/50 made by Blomberg and I love it. I would not want a silver coloured one because of the finger marks malarky. It is also very quiet but does bleep if I have accidentally not closed the fridge door properly.