Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(77 Posts)
Ashcombe Thu 17-Jun-21 06:13:12

Good morning from a cooler, cloudy Torbay, following rain overnight.

I really appreciated the many supportive comments from various people on here yesterday morning. As we have nine plays planned for the forthcoming season, which runs from 1st July, the director of ‘Allo, ‘Allo has decided to postpone the production until next summer. The logistics of rehearsing a large cast (20 players plus crew) under current restrictions on amateur (but not professional) companies has made it impossible to continue. Normally, each play has an intensive six week rehearsal period leading up to opening night. A delay in starting this one would affect ensuing planned productions, all of which have been granted performing rights.

Wishing a relief from pain or worry to those who are suffering. ?

Michael12 Thu 17-Jun-21 06:12:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey here in Brackley , this morning with some overnight rain and I never heard any thunderstorms locally.
To continue , thanks to Marydoll and Muse for there help in trying to fix my problem with MawBe who also copied and pasted for me as I was able to send her PM`s ,which worked .
But problem solved , back to normal .
Today , Usual bus trip to Bicester , have a coffee and snack and return home an hour later , some of the bus routes locally are still not offering a full timetable , I will then return and watch French and spanish national championships on TV that is Cycling as Tour De France starts next week .
Take Care,
Mick