Gransnet forums

Chat

I hate cats……

(156 Posts)
BladeAnnie Wed 22-Sep-21 20:01:36

I make no apologies for being a crazy cat momma to my gorgeous ginger boy but each to their own

Visgir1 Wed 22-Sep-21 20:01:31

Deedaa

I am on what will probably be my last two cats now but I have had many over the years. All my neighbours have cats so none of us find them a nuisance. I'm afraid the main reason that Sago has cats using her garden as a toilet is that she doesn't have a cat of her own to keep them away.

Yep.. Cats will make a bee line to yours.
Had both Cats and Dogs... Cats every time.

Deedaa Wed 22-Sep-21 19:57:57

I am on what will probably be my last two cats now but I have had many over the years. All my neighbours have cats so none of us find them a nuisance. I'm afraid the main reason that Sago has cats using her garden as a toilet is that she doesn't have a cat of her own to keep them away.

grannyrebel7 Wed 22-Sep-21 19:52:50

I love all animals, but prefer dogs to cats. Really don't understand anyone would hate cats though. Perhaps if you got to know one you would feel differently.

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 22-Sep-21 19:45:30

I love cats and dogs, but DH is very allergic to cats so we can’t have one.
I don’t begrudge people sharing pics of their beloved pets.
You can get plug in things that beep to keep cats out of your garden, supposedly silent to humans but I can hear them.

Sago Wed 22-Sep-21 19:42:00

I really don’t like cats, I live in an area that is teeming with them.

Our local neighbourhood watch Facebook page is full of pictures of lost cats and now people are just posting “cute” photographs of their cats.

I don’t get how anyone can be so crazy about these furry pests that use my garden as a toilet.

Am I alone?