Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday 18th October 2021

(82 Posts)
Neen Mon 18-Oct-21 06:56:27

Hey Mick,
Rana is starting to wake up at the bottom of my bed ( dig ) and it looks like a lovely day. I had a wine yesterday and don't normally drink and it's gurgling in my belly so lots if water today .
I'm of to take a parcel to a my Hermes shop and then into Beccles. The quayside there is lovely .
Looks a lovely day outside .
smile

grandMattie Mon 18-Oct-21 06:55:41

Good morning from a dawning E Kent.
I thought that the moon must be very bright when I got up this morning only to realise that it is just before 0700 instead of my usual 0430. An amazing surprise!
Not a great deal happening today. Just the usual housework. Don’t even have to mail dinner as we had a delicious Greek salad and tons are left over for tonight.
Hope all those in sorrow, pain or anxiety have a good day/night, especially harrigran. Carpe diem. ❤️?????☀️??

Jaxjacky Mon 18-Oct-21 06:39:01

Good morning Mick and all from a dark, dry S Hants. Had a lovely day yesterday with friends, lunch out then Bond, straight 7 hours sleep then wide awake.
Housework and admin today.
Thoughts with harrigran, GrannySomerset and others having a tough time. ??

Beechnut Mon 18-Oct-21 06:28:16

Good Morning all from Severnside. Dark and dry with rain expected later.

The early delivery is not giving you a chance to make the most of your old mattress kitty.

I’ve letters to write and mail this morning with some friendly admin and dip in and out of a small craft project.

Have the best day you can everyone ??

cornergran Mon 18-Oct-21 06:21:29

Morning Mick, morning All. Think our corner of Somerset is dry, rain due later with increasing wind.

Goodness kitty that’s an early delivery. For once no laundry to do here mick, happpy to leave that to you.

A package to collect from M&S food this morning then some general tidying. A granddaughter is off on a Duke of Edinburgh hike and overnight camp. Could wish for calmer weather for her. Our covid one is bored but OK.

Hope harri has been able to sleep. Special thoughts for all finding life tough just now. Hope Monday is kind to us all.

kittylester Mon 18-Oct-21 06:11:23

Good morning from a dark North Leicestershire.

We have a new mattress coming this morning between 7 and 9!! shock

Michael12 Mon 18-Oct-21 06:00:55

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but dry outside this morning in brackley , today a day to do laundry after breakfast
And then a general clean up of things .
My usual plan for the week also .
Take Care,
Mick