Gransnet forums

Chat

Katie price

(127 Posts)
bevisp1 Wed 27-Apr-22 15:42:14

Anyone else really fed up seeing how every court case she has, somehow ends up with just a fine or caution. Several times now I’ve seen/heard that she could possibly go to jail, yet still doesn’t. Personally I think a jail time might just sort her out … once and for all.

tickingbird Mon 02-May-22 12:21:01

BlueBelle. If I wish to be judgemental about someone that places themselves and their children in the public sphere at every opportunity in order to make money, I will.
You may be in thrall to this woman, I’m not.

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 11:07:32

youtu.be/gEP-7kg3iqU

BlueBelle Mon 02-May-22 10:45:52

Very harsh tickingbird and very judgemental
I think from every thing I ve seen and read Harvey is very much a priority to Katie Price

Give the woman a break call her out for her ridiculous car crashes and inability to limit her stupidity in situations like her driving /men choices and drugs but don’t be so judgemental about her children and love and care for them

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 10:29:41

He is very clear in what he will or will not do, and his mum is very in tune with him.

JaneJudge Mon 02-May-22 10:27:04

People with learning disabilities are quite able to make their own choices. Harvey doesn't lack mental capacity from what I have seen.

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 10:26:09

As most mps will testify. wink

tickingbird Mon 02-May-22 10:24:17

Katie is rumoured to have got £6,000 for the appearance, which is going to be put in a bank account to go towards Harvey’s future.

Highly unlikely. A cocaine habit is very expensive.

lemsip Mon 02-May-22 09:24:56

Katie makes her money by appearances at night clubs for which she gets £6000,,,,,,,,,her appearances pull in the clubbers of course..........this time she took Harvey and people paid £10 to high five him........

Katie Price has previously revealed her son Harvey has been desperate to go to a nightclub, and his dream came true last night.

Harvey Price, 19, was joined by mum Katie, 43, and her fiancé Carl Woods, 33, as he made a personal appearance at The Acapulco Club in Halifax on Friday night.

Katie is rumoured to have got £6,000 for the appearance, which is going to be put in a bank account to go towards Harvey’s future.

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 08:41:51

They are a very loving family, that's clear.

BlueBelle Mon 02-May-22 08:36:45

From everything I ve seen Harvey and his mum have a fantastic relationship I doubt that he can ‘act’ the part he seems to adore his mum and she seems extremely good with him he is a very big chap because of Prada willis Syndrome and can get into violent tempers which she seems able to handle and even as a big man get him calmed down
I wouldn’t fault her at all on her parenting even if it’s not conventional or even’ ‘correct’ by most of our standards
I haven’t seen much about the younger children but her two by Peter Andre seem very well adjusted and loving and good with Harvey so she can’t be all bad surely and they do have shared custody so it’s not as if they are only brought up by their father
I think she is vilified by many because she is loud obnoxious at times wears her heart on her sleeve is an attention seeker and yes makes ridiculous mistakes she may set some bad examples to her children but I do think she is loving and caring of them and probably gives them lots of fun

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 08:34:35

And of course, not forgetting Harvey's dad, who has had nothing whatsoever to do with him. (His loss)

Hetty58 Mon 02-May-22 08:32:03

Esmay:

'Her life is just one endless drama and I wonder how she funds it'

By creating that endless drama - then selling her stories - self promotion. I, too, feel sorry for her children and animals - and anyone else who gets involved in her life. She's a shrewd, calculating 'business woman' - an actor portraying the vulnerable, troubled victim!

(Of course, the fathers of her kids dare not speak out - if they want to see them.)

MissAdventure Mon 02-May-22 08:17:47

Why would you assume it is like a freak show exhibit?
It's no different than anyone else meeting fans.
Harvey is more than capable of agreeing or disagreeing, and expressing his views.

M0nica Mon 02-May-22 07:00:06

On the contrary Glorianny what *Joane123 said was It is quite wrong of Katie to take him into a nightclub etc. etc. and charge for meet and greet not It is quite wrong of Katie to take him into a nightclub etc. etc.

And with that first complete quote, I am in absolute agreement. Harvey is a not some circus freak or performing animal to be displayed to make a living for his family. He is a human being inh his own right and should be treated with the same respect that any othe human should expect.

Glorianny Sun 01-May-22 22:50:17

I hope you aren't suggesting that people with learning difficulties shouldn't be in night clubs Joane123 ? Or earning a living?

MissAdventure Sat 30-Apr-22 19:36:54

Fact, actually.
An adult, but yes, let's agree to disagree on the rest of it smile

Joane123 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:33:08

We have to agree to disagree here. Harvey may well be an adult man (your words) but I feel Katie is once again making wrong decisions. Just my opinion.

MissAdventure Sat 30-Apr-22 19:20:56

Why is it wrong?
Harvey is very popular in his own right.
He isnt a child, he is an adult man.

Joane123 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:19:39

What do you mean "And". It is quite wrong of Katie to take him into a nightclub etc. etc. and charge for meet and greet, or you think that is alright. How very odd.

MissAdventure Sat 30-Apr-22 19:19:26

I havent said otherwise.
I only know what I have seen on screen, and they have a lovely relationship, judging by that.

Joane123 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:17:59

Actually you don't MissA. You know what you read, as I do, that is all.

MissAdventure Sat 30-Apr-22 19:17:15

And??

Joane123 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:16:53

Just to add, Harvey has Prada Willis syndrome which means he has learning difficulties and behavioural challenges.

MissAdventure Sat 30-Apr-22 19:16:10

I seem to know a little more about them than you, that is assuming that you don't know them personally, either.
It's not necessary to, in order to hold an opinion.

Joane123 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:11:34

MissA I presume you know them personally!
He may well be 19 and he may well be led by what his mother tells him, but that is all.