Chat

pfizer

(40 Posts)
fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 10:00:36

The director of research at pfizer

Daily Mail
·
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › Unde...

2 hours ago — An alleged Pfizer executive has revealed the company is exploring a way to mutate COVID in order to create more vaccines, new undercover footage ...

The article keeps disappearing so I cant get a proper link.

I am assuming it is true?

Sorry for the garbled post.

It was something about the Director suggests trying to mutate Covid deliberately themselves. Using monkeys?

fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 10:02:00

Perhaps I should ask if anyone else has seen it or has a better link?

I decided it was too important a link to be lost.
But I am well aware how garbled this is.

Grandmabatty Thu 26-Jan-23 10:17:38

Nothing from that newspaper is true. It's usually twisted to suit Rupert Murdoch's agenda.

Jaxjacky Thu 26-Jan-23 10:20:25

Present us with facts fancythat, then we can discuss.

MerylStreep Thu 26-Jan-23 10:23:21

Grandmabatty

Nothing from that newspaper is true. It's usually twisted to suit Rupert Murdoch's agenda.

They openly accused Gary Dobson and David Norris of murdering Stephen Laurence. Was that a lie ? I don’t think so.

TerriBull Thu 26-Jan-23 10:49:54

Increasingly I'm finding Russell Brand has something interesting to say on many current issues of today, I have recently listened to him and interviewees on the subject of Davos and WEF. I believe he has a recent one on Pfizer, his
talking points are often found on YouTube.

fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 13:49:47

Found this.

It appears in other places too.

nybreaking.com/undercover-footage-reveals-pfizer-is-exploring-manipulating-covid-to-make-it-more-powerful/

fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 13:54:12

I was going to send another link but my computer is flagging it up as malicious.

I do apologise if this all turns out to be false or fake in some way.

MerylStreep Thu 26-Jan-23 13:54:22

TerriBull
I know he’s often been a very naughty boy but I’ve listened to a lot of what he has to say over the years.

25Avalon Thu 26-Jan-23 14:14:17

The Daily Sceptic has an article

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 14:21:51

There are loads of articles about it - all from dodgy websites.

The alleged Pfizer employee doesn't appear on any company websites and the only references to his "verified" identity are also from dodgy websites.

Cynical? Yes!

Petera Thu 26-Jan-23 14:40:29

TerriBull

Increasingly I'm finding Russell Brand has something interesting to say on many current issues of today, I have recently listened to him and interviewees on the subject of Davos and WEF. I believe he has a recent one on Pfizer, his
talking points are often found on YouTube.

I used to work with someone who performed a very similar and useful function to Russell Brand. Instead of me spending a huge amount of time finding out the facts, I could just wait until they pronounced their opinion. Without fail I could then just believe the opposite.

25Avalon Thu 26-Jan-23 16:54:10

The Daily Sceptic had a link to the DM but then realised DM had taken their headlines down so they have asked DM for comment. If you want to see the transcript look at the DS.

NotSpaghetti Thu 26-Jan-23 17:23:44

I found this, like growstuff all over the place but exclusively on dodgy websites.

I personally think it's anti-vaccine propaganda.

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 17:52:09

NotSpaghetti

I found this, like growstuff all over the place but exclusively on dodgy websites.

I personally think it's anti-vaccine propaganda.

So do I!

I spent a few minutes looking up the alleged Pfizer director and could find no record of him, apart from the claim.

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 17:56:47

I would put money on its being a hoax.

fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 18:00:01

I am going to guess true.

fancythat Thu 26-Jan-23 18:02:01

Though on that programme Would I Lie To You, I am far more often wrong than right!

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 18:07:25

I'm not guessing! There is absolutely no evidence that it's true, nor that the alleged Pfizer executive even exists.

annodomini Thu 26-Jan-23 19:01:28

They are using 'mutate' to imply something sinister on the part of those spooky scientists!

Allsorts Thu 26-Jan-23 19:05:00

I don’t trust a lot in tge newspaper now, they are getting worse, I think because sales are dropping.

CraftyGranny Thu 26-Jan-23 19:13:51

My son has just told me this same thing. He heard it from a Project Veritas undercover video. It's all to do with £££ or rather $$$

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 19:17:14

Pfizer is perfectly capable of making enough $$$. It's more to do with the $$$ of conspiracy theorists.

growstuff Thu 26-Jan-23 19:19:20

CraftyGranny

My son has just told me this same thing. He heard it from a Project Veritas undercover video. It's all to do with £££ or rather $$$

I guess you know what Project Veritas is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

CraftyGranny Thu 26-Jan-23 19:30:12

www.projectveritas.com/search/news/?query=pfizer%20mutate%20covid&page=1

Actually, who knows who is telling the truth?