Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday 26th May 2023

(67 Posts)
Michael12 Fri 26-May-23 05:46:06

Good Morning Everyone,
Its sunny and the start of another warm day here in brackley .
Will do my Friday routine , and get some Fish & Chips on way home from my usual daily bus trip to Bicester .
And then settle down and watch the Giro which is at the moment in the Dolomites and today is the queen stage reason for that name it includes some tough climbing .
Take Care,
Mick

Ladyleftfieldlover Fri 26-May-23 16:09:13

Lovely news Shazza!

Taichinan Fri 26-May-23 16:02:07

So glad I popped back in again! Very many congratulations shazza on the birth of your little grandson.

grandMattie Fri 26-May-23 15:19:39

Congratulations shazza. Wonderful news

Auntieflo Fri 26-May-23 14:43:25

Congratulations Shazza and welcome to the new baby boy.

Grammaretto Fri 26-May-23 13:45:43

Great news Shazza smile
And for Mizuna welcome home

Grandmabatty Fri 26-May-23 13:41:48

Congratulations to all the family Shazza

Greyduster Fri 26-May-23 13:10:01

Blossoming

Congratulations Shazza what lovely news.

Congratulations Shazza. Well done to the happy parents!

ShazzaKanazza Fri 26-May-23 13:07:20

Thankyou I’m just waiting for the finer details to come through x

Pittcity Fri 26-May-23 13:03:32

Congratulations Shazza 👶🍼

Marydoll Fri 26-May-23 12:53:31

Wonderful news, Shazza. Congratulations to all.

Jaxjacky Fri 26-May-23 12:43:20

Congratulations to all Shazza.

Blossoming Fri 26-May-23 12:30:53

Congratulations Shazza what lovely news.

monk08 Fri 26-May-23 12:30:10

Congratulations on the new grandson Shazza 👶.

ShazzaKanazza Fri 26-May-23 12:26:07

We have our little Grandson safe and well by C section. His mummy was put to sleep. So she’s recovering. He’s a beautiful combination of his pretty Chinese mummy and my handsome son. We are very proud. Grandchild number four and grandson number two. Thankyou for your good wishes🌻🌻

Stilllearning Fri 26-May-23 11:04:20

Just back from hairdresser’s, what a lovely post Mizuna, wishing you good health now.💐

Litterpicker Fri 26-May-23 10:49:50

Good morning from cloudy East Lothian. I hope the sun will break through soon.

Yesterday was a perfect May Day. A walk along the riverside with my friend, followed by a leisurely coffee and cake. More cake later for DGS’s 15th birthdays. They are too ‘cool’ now to show excitement on their birthday. J was very happy with his noise cancelling headphones with different modes 🤷‍♂️ and C also happy with a new version of one of his favourite computer games.

Love all the bird pics. I’ve never had a goldfinch on my cornflowers Greyduster envy. Lovely calm sea Ash.

More gardening at DD’s today. We head home to the south coast early next week.

Thoughts with those with poorly daughters. And to those with painful toes, who have a perfect right to complain! Mizuna, can feel your joy in being ‘restored to life’. Glad you are safely home.

luluaugust Fri 26-May-23 10:47:22

Mizuna what lovely description of your home, love the hug bit.

Mizuna Fri 26-May-23 10:46:17

Aw, thank you!

Taichinan Fri 26-May-23 10:25:29

Back again v. quickly to wish 'welcome home' to Mezuna - I love the happy vibes you out out, especially after such a hard time flowers

Grandmabatty Fri 26-May-23 10:23:48

Mizuna welcome home. It's good to hear from you

Gingster Fri 26-May-23 10:20:36

Yes Taichinan.
Thankyou Ali. Perhaps this is the way she will have to go.
Good to get others thoughts.🙏

Blossoming Fri 26-May-23 09:33:23

Good morning all from cloudy Lancashire. I had a much better night, hope it continues. The new oven is being delivered and fitted this morning, will pop back later to read the thread.

Auntieflo Fri 26-May-23 09:22:05

Mizuna, welcome back home indeed. Take care.

Taichinan Fri 26-May-23 09:21:12

That's an encouraging comment for you gingster from Ali.
'grammaretto* there was an oystercatcher in the field behind my house yesterday which set me to remembering what frequent visitors they used to be - I love their cries. Anyway, that was the first one I have seen for literally years.
Shazza I hope you receive the lovely news soon!

Auntieflo Fri 26-May-23 09:20:55

Good morning Mick, Annie and all. Sun is shining and looks set for a lovely day.
I managed to get a Face to Face appointment with a Dr this morning. Yesterday, after a phone consultation, I was asked to make a F2F. When I rang the surgery, I was told I had to ring this morning? I thought that when you needed a F2F, that was necessary, you got an appointment. No, you have to be in a queue, again. Then you are asked why you need an appointment. Rant over.
Oops and Ginster, my thoughts are with you and your poorly daughters.
Shazza, here's hoping the new baby soon arrives safe and well.
Marydoll, it's back to the sofa for you, and any more foreign romance movies that can hold your attention. I am now like you and an hour in the garden is pushing it a bit. Still, this weather it is so lovely to be out there with the birds singing.
Hope that your toe is soon better WWM2
Have a good day one and all.