I ve had a good night went to sleep about midnight and slept until nearly 4, after writing on here and having a quick trip to the loo I cuddled down and had another hour so a really good night for me.
I don’t have any central heating so I rely on my bed to be cosy I sleep in a sleeping bag with a duvet on top and a nice fluffy blanket on top of that plus two hotties one to cuddle and one at my feet as you can imagine I live and sleep on my own wouldn’t need so much if I had a gorgeous hunk to cuddle me 🤣🤣🤣 I like sleeping in a sleeping bag as it contains me in a smaller space …. More cosy
Gransnet forums
Chat
This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion


