Gransnet forums

Christmas

At last my bah._humbug other half is getting involved ...toys for boys

(5 Posts)
moobox Sun 24-Dec-17 16:39:30

If they had those where the coins push each other off the edge I'd be getting one for my DD, as whenever she goes in an arcades gets addicted to them. Fortunately they don't go to the seaside very often!

lovebeigecardigans1955 Sun 24-Dec-17 09:59:08

I think I'd like a robot to act as a chauffeur, do home and car maintenance, mow the lawn and bring me cups of tea.

Nannyme Sun 24-Dec-17 09:46:19

I remember when the Commodore 64 pc came out and we bought one for the girls for Christmas. My OH sat up all night learning to use it, i think there was a tennis game, just so he wouldnt be beaten by the children, no chance!!

Farmor15 Sat 23-Dec-17 16:05:11

Sounds like a fun machine- I think I’d enjoy playing with it so much that GCs wouldn’t get a chance.

squirrel5 Sat 23-Dec-17 11:05:42

My bah_humbug Dh,has finally joined in with Xmas preparations ,We acquired a mini grab machine,you know see through boxes usually seen on seafront for using skill to grab toys etc, I bought some mini bags of sweets and toys,we'll be had been occupied with this for hours working out which sweets and toys to use,and also practising like mad,as he doesn't want to be outdone by the Gks,it's really funny to see the determination to win,I have to laugh,at least it keeps him busy ,he he

a mini grabbing machine on a carboot,the kind of thing you see on seafront ,that have grabbers to pick up toys from a