Gransnet forums

Christmas

Want to get involved in some festive fun with Square Peg?

(2 Posts)
MHARPER1995 Thu 19-Dec-19 10:30:47

Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of Square Peg, a non-fiction publisher with a taste for something a bit different. Square Peg publishes a range of books, with a focus on putting a creative twist on subjects that are relevant today. Recent highlights include Our Rainbow Queen by Sali Hughes, The Roasting Tin series by Rukmini Iyer and Bookworm by Lucy Mangan.

Square Peg is working on an exciting new book showcasing Christmas Angels of the world, from antique to homemade, cherished to neglected, and glitzy to grubby. Over the course of December and January, they'll be building a compilation of some of the best Christmas angels, whether vintage, homemade or antique. They'll be sharing a range of angels from around the world and the stories behind them, with the best being selected to feature a book being published for Christmas 2020.

Around the end of January/early February, Square Peg will also be arranging a photo shoot for the angels and aim to include an array, including those from toy museums and childhood museums. I'm sharing this if there are any craft-loving, Christmas fanatic Grans who would like to share their angels to include in the book.

To find out more or to share your angel, email [email protected]

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Thanks,
Mireille

Maggiemaybe Thu 19-Dec-19 16:02:08

I'm bumping this, Mireille, as our crafty GNers may not have seen it.