Gransnet forums

Christmas

Present ideas please for a family.

(9 Posts)
bekzclz11 Mon 09-May-22 19:53:53

These meaningful gifts get to the heart of the holidays and will be treasured for years to come.
Personalized Family Mugs. ...
Throw Throw Burrito Game. ...
Custom Family Illustration. ...
Culture Cakes Kit. ...
Fresh Pop Electric Popcorn maker. ...
Custom Watercolor House Portrait. ...
Tempur-Pedic Weighted Blanket.

Oopsadaisy1 Tue 15-Mar-22 20:07:44

They are resurrected by spammers.

Chardy Tue 15-Mar-22 17:34:57

My daughter sent me some fabulous homemade brownies by post from Little Bee. Unbelievably special.

BlueBelle Tue 15-Mar-22 14:57:22

Alisbec this was a thread started before last C…….. we DO NOT want or need to be chewing over C…….. when we are not even in Spring please

alisbec Tue 15-Mar-22 14:30:35

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Grandmadinosaur Tue 07-Dec-21 09:36:51

I have a deli shop near me which makes up bespoke hampers tailored to requests. Could you source something along those lines and include a few gluten and dairy free items.

Sago Tue 07-Dec-21 08:11:10

A side of smoked salmon or trout.

H1954 Tue 07-Dec-21 07:46:57

Have you considered a basket of fruit? These can be made up by some of the independent greengrocers but they really aren't difficult to do yourself and you could include some small jars of conserves/pickles. If they're away shortly after Christmas then gift it soon and explain accordingly, that way they'll all get the pleasure from the present.

shysal Tue 07-Dec-21 07:30:17

I want to buy a present for a family of parents with 3 adult sons. Something fancy and edible would be nice, but it would have to be free from gluten and milk. I had thought of making some macarons, but my baking of them is a bit hit and miss, the harder I try the worse they are (a bit like my Yorkshire puddings)! The bought ones usually have a short shelf life which is not ideal as they are away straight after Christmas.
Any ideas would be welcome please.