I recently had a survey from a shop about Christmas. Without asking any details about me, which I wouldn't have given anyway, it asked if I intended to spend more on Gifts and Christmas in general this year, or less or the same as last year.
I thought to myself that this was quite pointless data because it would depend on your circumstances wouldn't it ? If your DC have grown up and left home, you might spend less on food, decorations and gifts for example, but maybe then DGC come along, so you buy for them and dress up your home more for their benefit. Or you may find yourself alone and maybe spend more because you go out to eat instead of cooking. It's kind of a question with so many different answers for your stage of life, and how your finances are etc.
So, go on then, over to you..more, less or the same? Given that EVERYTHING we buy has increased in price anyway so I guess we all spend more even if it's just on the price of a Christmas pud from last year !!
Hair loss.Starting to wear a wig.
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.
not a great one for gadgets but some I have bought
The Left is conspiring with extremists in the disappearance of British women.


