Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(1001 Posts)
JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 10-Jun-11 15:23:47

We'll be posting who's won the competitions each month on this thread - so keep checking back to see if you've won anything!

To start, the Nintendo DSi XLs with Art Academy software - the five lucky winners are susiebaby, phoenix, Jan, VProudGranny and dorsetpennt

We've had emails back from a few of you, but need your addresses to send you the prize you've won, so please check your email!

shysal Sat 22-Feb-14 10:29:18

I have just come home from the library to find a copy of 'Burial Rites' in my post box. I shall look forward to reading it. Thank you very much.

kittylester Sat 22-Feb-14 10:34:24

Congratulations to you all! flowers

Versavisa Sat 22-Feb-14 10:35:48

I've got a copy of Burial Rites too. Thank you.

I shall put aside my current book and concentrate on this one now. Someday I will get to go back to all the set aside books and finish them. Perhaps a holiday task?

whenim64 Sat 22-Feb-14 10:56:02

My copy has just arrived, too. Thank you.

Ffinnochio I just noticed you've been able to get the RSPB prize. That's just great as you have previously missed out because of your location. Lovely! smile

Galen Sat 22-Feb-14 11:57:50

Just got up blush to find burial rites on my doormat! Thank you.

(Well I was tired after an exciting day driving over the channel to chose my bow in Wales)

Gagagran Sat 22-Feb-14 12:03:39

Postie has just been here too, with Burial Rites. Thank you. Looking forward to reading it. smile

soop Sat 22-Feb-14 12:49:00

Congratulations to you all. smile

matson Sat 22-Feb-14 13:31:07

Thank you for my copy of "Burial Rites " looking forward to reading it

sherish Sat 22-Feb-14 13:50:53

I received Burial Rites today. Thank you, it looks quite interesting. Thank you.

Frannygranny Sat 22-Feb-14 14:17:17

Thank you, I received my copy of Burial Rites today. Looking forward to reading it.

glammanana Sat 22-Feb-14 16:01:58

Burial Rights arrived this morning with Mr Postie thanks so much,I must get my reading head on now smile

MamaCaz Mon 24-Feb-14 08:52:55

Back to Blackbrick dropped through our letterbox this morning. Thank you very much - I am sure that DH's DGD will love reading it.

Flowerofthewest Mon 24-Feb-14 09:41:18

Nope, not this time smile but congrats to those who have won x

grannyactivist Mon 24-Feb-14 10:50:58

Burial Rites for me too - many thanks. smile

eGJ Mon 24-Feb-14 11:57:21

Back from my competition win of a weekend at Bluestone National Park Resort in Pembrokeshire. Wonderful Welsh fresh air, lots to do, lovely lodge to live in, relaxing spa and good fun. It was a wonderful weekend and a perfect place for a three generation holiday. I'll post a review on the Accommodation page for you all to see! smile. flowers for GN Team and thank you!

Gally Mon 24-Feb-14 12:54:25

Postie has just brought me Burial Rites and Back to Blackbrick, so doubly lucky! Thank you GN (specs on and get reading Gally)

merlotgran Mon 24-Feb-14 13:27:33

Thank you for my copy of Burial Rites which arrived on Saturday. Looking forward to reading it.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 24-Feb-14 14:02:10

Congrats to posie who has one a Kindle Paperwhite and Virginia Ironside's new book.

Please check your emails for more details.

posie Mon 24-Feb-14 14:23:22

What??!!! OMG! I can't believe it, I never ever win anything. Thank you so much! So chuffed, I'm walking round with a big grin. grin

kittylester Mon 24-Feb-14 15:18:23

Big congratulations winners !! smile

MamaCaz Mon 24-Feb-14 17:35:14

Congrats, Posie.

I've read Back to Blackbrick since it arrived this morning, between work. Well I felt I had to, as I wasn't sure from the reviews if it would be suitable for an 11-year-old or not grin. I'm pleased to report that I enjoyed it and think that it will be ok for her

Versavisa Mon 24-Feb-14 22:34:00

Looking forward to reading my copy of Back to Blackbrick. Many thanks.

annodomini Tue 25-Feb-14 11:07:37

I've just received 'Let Loose the Leopard' which I am sure my great nephews will appreciate. Or maybe my great nieces; haven't decided yet. I might have to buy another copy. My GC are at - or past - the Harry Potter/Jacqueline Wilson stage, but I have plenty of younger 'greats'. Thank you very much. I like the look of the illustrations and the text is well presented.

Isabelsnana Tue 25-Feb-14 14:33:24

Feeling very lucky as received 'Burial Rites' yesterday which I really wanted and 'Let Loose the Leopard' today which will be nice surprise for my Grandaughter when I pick her up from school later. Thank you so much smile

Lona Tue 25-Feb-14 15:34:07

Hi Kat no sign of my Heat Holders yet.
Has anyone else received theirs?

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion